Where did you get that man purse?
HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Re: Online Mattress

Post by HapaHapa » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:07 pm

dnslater wrote:
shaneotool wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:44 am
I needed a new mattress 3 or 4 years ago. Went by mattress firm and those kind of places and could not believe what a new mattress cost. There was no way I way going to pay a over a grand.

People that wear watches costing thousands of dollars cheaping out on something that they spend 1/3rd of their life laying on....... Image
You laugh but I will do the same. Its not the best, but its good enough for me.
The Hapa

Selym
Name: Myles

Post by Selym » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:20 pm

I'll sleep when I'm dead.

I have some kind of natural latex foam mattress. I can't remember the brand, but I've been happy with it.

I like the Tempurpedic and its knock offs, but I can't handle the smell.

manitoujoe
Name: Mark

Post by manitoujoe » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:08 pm

I had a memory foam mattress but it collected body heat like crazy. Would wake me up all the time.

I want a new one but something much cooler.
Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.

Steve Martin

ChuckW
Name: Chuck

Post by ChuckW » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:19 pm

manitoujoe wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:08 pm
I had a memory foam mattress but it collected body heat like crazy. Would wake me up all the time.

I want a new one but something much cooler.
From sleepopolis.com:

Feel & Comfort
Sleepers who prefer latex are generally looking for a mattress with a lighter feel, more bounce, a faster response time, less hug, and a more generalized compression. One of the most important differences between latex and memory foam is the way it contours and hugs your body. Memory foam slowly contours to your body, trying to mold to a very exacting shape. Latex, by contrast, allows sinkage and compression, however, it is more of a generalized compression around the body. You won’t get the same type of exacting contour with latex that you do with memory foam.

For many sleepers, this helps to prevent the stuck or overly enveloped feel that can sometimes accompany memory foam.

In addition, latex foam will generally have less heat retention and better cooling. Aerated latex foams are a way to improve cooling even more. These latex foams have air pockets integrated into the molding of the foam.

https://sleepopolis.com/guides/latex-vs-memory-foam/#
No, it's not Tourettes.