Leesa Mattress?

Where did you get that man purse?
ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Leesa Mattress?

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Anyone out there buy one of those Leesa mattresses? We spent a lot on our last mattress and wake up sore every am. I've seen a bunch of reviews on this Leesa one and sounds pretty good. Wanted to see if anyone has one? Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Re: Leesa Mattress?

Post by BBK357 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:27 pm

i take a green canvas bag, fill it with shell casings and sleep on that
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Support!

Chocodove
Name: Todd

Post by Chocodove » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Assuming you've looked at Temper-Pedic? I'll never buy another type of mattress.
- Todd

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:37 pm

I have but I've heard mixed things like they get hot etc to sleep on. I think they also get like 4k for a king. Also wanted to check sleep number. The Leesa ones seem to have lotsa great reviews but hard to tell unbiased ones from paid ones.

Panerai7
Name: Art

Post by Panerai7 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Natural Latex rules

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Like? Is that what some are made of? Other than your rubbers that is.

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Chocodove wrote:Assuming you've looked at Temper-Pedic? I'll never buy another type of mattress.
We've owned our Temper-Pedic for 10 years or so. It's nice...no issues with it being hot.

Eric - they do make a new version that is "cool" if that is an issue for you. My buddy also swears by his sleep number bed - he has a terrible back and he never has an issue.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Good to know.

Captdave
Name: Dave

Post by Captdave » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:55 pm

andrema wrote:
Chocodove wrote:Assuming you've looked at Temper-Pedic? I'll never buy another type of mattress.
We've owned our Temper-Pedic for 10 years or so. It's nice...no issues with it being hot.

Eric - they do make a new version that is "cool" if that is an issue for you. My buddy also swears by his sleep number bed - he has a terrible back and he never has an issue.
We've had our for about 10 years also. Best mattress I've ever slept on. No issues with it being hot.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

BacoNoir
Name: Roger

Post by BacoNoir » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 pm

We went to a store that sold both Temperpedic as well as Serta and Sealy latex versions. All the Tempers were either too firm or soft for us, but we found a Sealy we love. For these kind of mattresses you need to try them out and buy from a place that will let you exchange within 60 days - you'll need 14-30 to break it in or walk on it every night the first week to speed that up.
www.simplynoble.net
Time Magazine Person of the Year - 2006

gwells
Name: Greg

Post by gwells » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:26 pm

we've had a leesa for about 3 months. like it so far. haven't had overheating issues, but we're just getting into summer weather now. it's definitely different than sleeping on a spring mattress, as are all memory foam mattresses. takes a little getting used to. i got used to it quickly, wife took longer. the only complaint i have is that i occasionally slept on my stomach (not intentionally, just did it in my sleep) and that's really uncomfortable for me on this one. might be a good thing since i tend to wake up and it's not good for my back.

pretty much all of the ship-to-you foam mattresses seem to come with a 100 day money back trial period, so it's hard to lose (just don't throw away the old one in case you need to get rid of it and don't have a quick replacement choice on hand).

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:39 pm

ericf4 wrote:I have but I've heard mixed things like they get hot etc to sleep on. I think they also get like 4k for a king. Also wanted to check sleep number. The Leesa ones seem to have lotsa great reviews but hard to tell unbiased ones from paid ones.

We have a temper pedic, and it does get warm. It's fine with a sheet in the summer and nice in the winter. The thing doesn't degrade either - it's unchanged post break in and we've had it for about 7 years.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:39 pm

gwells wrote:we've had a leesa for about 3 months. like it so far. haven't had overheating issues, but we're just getting into summer weather now. it's definitely different than sleeping on a spring mattress, as are all memory foam mattresses. takes a little getting used to. i got used to it quickly, wife took longer. the only complaint i have is that i occasionally slept on my stomach (not intentionally, just did it in my sleep) and that's really uncomfortable for me on this one. might be a good thing since i tend to wake up and it's not good for my back.

pretty much all of the ship-to-you foam mattresses seem to come with a 100 day money back trial period, so it's hard to lose (just don't throw away the old one in case you need to get rid of it and don't have a quick replacement choice on hand).
Would you say it's firm or soft? I'm hoping for something more medium to firm...and yes I know this quote will end up being used down thread in some nefarious way :)

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:40 pm

ericf4 wrote:
gwells wrote:we've had a leesa for about 3 months. like it so far. haven't had overheating issues, but we're just getting into summer weather now. it's definitely different than sleeping on a spring mattress, as are all memory foam mattresses. takes a little getting used to. i got used to it quickly, wife took longer. the only complaint i have is that i occasionally slept on my stomach (not intentionally, just did it in my sleep) and that's really uncomfortable for me on this one. might be a good thing since i tend to wake up and it's not good for my back.

Would you say it's firm or soft? I'm hoping for something more medium to firm...and yes I know this quote will end up being used down thread in some nefarious way :)

Move this to the RR and we can talk about the pros and cons of sex on a foam mattress.

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Post by BBK357 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:54 pm

I bought a mattress on sale at Sears last year. I don't get you high roller sobs. Is it because you gius have bad backs or what
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Nah. Just spent a ton on last one and over a year it developed a ridge in the middle so it's like rolling downhill at night. Sucks.

Heuerville
Name: Stewart

Post by Heuerville » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Eric.. :htfu:

:lol:
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

djh1201
Name: David H.

Post by djh1201 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:48 am

ericf4 wrote:Anyone out there buy one of those Leesa mattresses? We spent a lot on our last mattress and wake up sore every am. I've seen a bunch of reviews on this Leesa one and sounds pretty good. Wanted to see if anyone has one? Thoughts?

Yes, its a good mattress. We returned ours though and ended up with the Brooklyn Bedding "Best Mattress Ever."

Good review here:

http://www.themattressunderground.com/m ... -ever.html

FYI, The Mattress Underground was the only site I found that had unbiased reviews on mattresses.

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:28 am

Eric - while watching the news they had a commercial for the new cool model. Here is a photoImage

BTW - we have the king size and it his super heavy. The box frames are metal boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlightning
The Dude
Name: Kris

Post by greenlightning » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:34 am

We just got a new tempur breeze a couple weeks ago. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Grahamcombat
Name: Graham

Post by Grahamcombat » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
ericf4 wrote:

Move this to the RR and we can talk about the pros and cons of sex on a foam mattress.
#absorbent