Powerball no winners

Where did you get that man purse?
ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Powerball no winners

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 am

Unreal nobody won. We played lol. Never do but had to. They say could be 1.5B next draw. That buys you an enterprise level company. You could be chairman of whatever company you choose to buy. Lol. Sounds fun.
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

marchone
Capt. Obvious
Name: Wayne

Re: Powerball no winners

Post by marchone » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:26 am

I heard you have a better chance at being struck by lightning while being eaten by a shark than winning this Powerball.
only accurate watches are interesting

mikeylacroix
Name: Mike

Post by mikeylacroix » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:32 am

Some dude got interviewed on tv bout what he would do if he won 700mil..he said and i quote:
'Lotsa hookers and cocaine'

JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Name: Dave

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:51 am

mikeylacroix wrote:Some dude got interviewed on tv bout what he would do if he won 700mil..he said and i quote:
You saw Pat on TV? ;)
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 am

marchone wrote:I heard you have a better chance at being struck by lightning while being eaten by a shark than winning this Powerball.

Grahamcombat
Name: Graham

Post by Grahamcombat » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 am

I'm not a Wall Streeter but that seems like it'd be a pretty good return on a $2 investment.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 am

Yeah its ok I guess. I always love when people say they would still work if they won. Lol. That's funny. A month at best.
I would halt anything that gets in the way of living every moment to the fullest.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 am

Oh and I'd buy WUS and turn it into an bra and panty forum.

mikeylacroix

Post by mikeylacroix » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 am

ericf4 wrote:Oh and I'd buy WUS and turn it into an bra and panty forum.
and rename it WUSSY

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:37 am

mikeylacroix wrote:Some dude got interviewed on tv bout what he would do if he won 700mil..he said and i quote:

r.palace

Post by r.palace » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am

ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:45 am

He should ask Lamar Odom how that worked for him.;)

dnslater
Name: Nick

Post by dnslater » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 am

59yukon01 wrote:
He should ask Lamar Odom how that worked for him.;)
Or Charlie Sheen.

rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Name: WDE

Post by rockmastermike » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:23 am

Yep - stopping by to drop a c-note on tickets after church
Good luck to those who play

jeckyll
Honorary Assistant Jr. Hall Monitor in Training
Name: Björn

Post by jeckyll » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 am

Grahamcombat wrote:I'm not a Wall Streeter but that seems like it'd be a pretty good return on a $2 investment.
You're correct.

http://time.com/money/4172196/powerball ... advantage/

Statistically, it makes 'sense' to play at just over $580 million.

:)
We all have the same enemy. The enemy is the tyranny of the dull mind. - - Tom Robbins

Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Name: Michael

Post by Sidheguitarist » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:55 am

ericf4 wrote:Yeah its ok I guess. I always love when people say they would still work if they won. Lol. That's funny. A month at best.
I would halt anything that gets in the way of living every moment to the fullest.
While it's true that I'd jettison anything having to do with the state so fast you'd hear wind rushing off my fingers sending the email, I really like my other gigs: traveling somewhere fun with my wife to play art song for a listening audience is pretty cool; I'd do even more of that. I've also been known to cram 6 college students and their guitars into the town car, drive to the local hip coffeeshop, and sit around drinking hemp lattes while showing beginners how to play bob Marley, tom petty, and Kansas. My "day job" is a gas. Only reason I don't do that all the time is not every class can fit into the Lincoln. For half of 1.xB, I'd find a vehicle and driver that would work. (Of course, I'd also still be unemployed summer/Christmas, so it's not like I couldn't find time for bomber camp and weightless space travel with lexy panterra's advanced class).

JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Name: Dave

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:27 am

We bought a squad ticket at work, $60 worth. Next week the jackpot will be worth $2,145,447,395.00 Cdn...crazy!
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 am

I'd become a gentleman farmer. Whatever that entails

mikeylacroix

Post by mikeylacroix » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:55 am

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Der Brummbär

Post by hazmatman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 am

JBZ wrote:
As soon as I saw this thread, I was going to look for that clip. :lol:

If I won, I would change absolutely nothing about how I live and work. Except for one thing…I would keep a form filled out in my desk drawer at work. All it would require is for me to sign and date it, and walk out the door.

Appear at places to which he must hasten, move swiftly where he does not expect you. Sun Tzu, The Art of War

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:48 am

hazmatman wrote:
JBZ wrote:

If I won, I would change absolutely nothing about how I live and work. Except for one thing…I would keep a form filled out in my desk drawer at work. All it would require is for me to sign and date it, and walk out the door.

Appear at places to which he must hasten, move swiftly where he does not expect you. Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I've often dreamed of winning the lottery and keeping my job, just so I could tell people I wouldn't be able to help them (and see how long I could do that before I got fired - since I work for the State now, it would probably be quite awhile).

And my wife doesn't find the "two chicks at the same time" clip nearly as funny as I do. Women...

CoachH
Name: Joe

Post by CoachH » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 am

Someone has to win. :shrug: I never remember to buy a ticket, but I will make a point this week.

If I won, I'd take a month of leave and get a lawyer. After everything was reasonably settled, I'd buy a yacht with crew and sail around for a few months deciding what to do next. :cheers:

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Der Brummbär

Post by hazmatman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:15 am

JBZ wrote:
hazmatman wrote:
JBZ wrote:

I've often dreamed of winning the lottery and keeping my job, just so I could tell people I wouldn't be able to help them (and see how long I could do that before I got fired - since I work for the State now, it would probably be quite awhile).

And my wife doesn't find the "two chicks at the same time" clip nearly as funny as I do. Women...
Yes and Yes. Although I would not wait until they fired me. I would just be making sure the exact time and date I leave is completely a moment of my own choosing, and one I might take some small pleasure in. Say when I am asked to do something that is, not illegal, but perhaps morally or ethically questionable, or I simply have had enough of being handed the work of others who just will not do it. I did have the pleasure, at a pretty young age, about 17, to do something similar. Sadly millions of dollars were not involved.

A manager, who was having an affair with the married owner btw, changed my work schedule while I was out on vacation, and put me on to work before I was scheduled to return. Never called me. I came in the Sunday before I was supposed to come back, to meet some other employees, we were going to the Ocean City Boardwalk, ride bikes and whatnot. This manager marches out and she proceeds to go off on me, "Where were you!?! You were supposed to be here Friday, etc, etc" Then after her 5 min tirade, I reminded her she changed the schedule without informing me, she then said, "I could fire you over this". As the owner walked up behind her, I said, "You can't fire me". She looked puzzled. "Because I quit". Then I stood up, told the girls I would meet them outside, and walked out. Very very satisfying. I went out the very next day and got another job...with their direct competitor. :smack:

When I quit in the Powerball scenario, finding another job is not really an issue…but I might go swing hammers with Habitat for Humanity.

Chris S.

Post by Chris S. » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:31 am

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be

Heuerville
Name: Stewart

Post by Heuerville » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:51 am

Listening to Jeff O'Neil on CFOX.. Talking about the Powerball, and that the Playboy Mansion is up for sale for $200M.
He said you could buy that, and spend the rest of the money cleaning it :roll:
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"