Stance Socks

Where did you get that man purse?
User avatar
gwells
Posts: 6594
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Re: Stance Socks

Post by gwells » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:40 am

i have a pair. just bought em off amazon cuz i liked the pattern. they're pretty damn nice socks.

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: Stance Socks

Post by lilhoody » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

I bought two more pair for myself and another for BC.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27605
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Stance Socks

Post by matt.wu » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:40 pm

lilhoody wrote:I bought two more pair for myself and another for BC.
:lol: BC
:htfu:

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:42 pm

i had this skateboard back in the days!

These are awesome

Image

Shit, should not have clicked the link....I may spend unneccessarily now lol


Oh hell yeah....

Image
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41783
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Stance Socks

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:51 am

Danny_T wrote:i had this skateboard back in the days!

These are awesome

Image

Shit, should not have clicked the link....I may spend unneccessarily now lol


Oh hell yeah....

Image
I owned both of those boards also^^^^

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30955
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Stance Socks

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 am

These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
kfalk
Old Chub
Posts: 11161
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
Name: Kelly

Re: Stance Socks

Post by kfalk » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:43 am

matt.wu wrote:
lilhoody wrote:I bought two more pair for myself and another for BC.
:lol: BC
Black Christy? :lol:
Image

User avatar
T.R.
TRTV!
Posts: 11040
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Name: Tommy Tutone
Location: Sunny Central Texas
Contact:

Re: Stance Socks

Post by T.R. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:17 am

kfalk wrote:I just re-read my post. I think I need a few more "fors" in there. :shifty:
:lol:
Image
unixshrk wrote: I'll put it on a nice NATO for you. :shifty:

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:38 pm

CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
How are they ?? I had those in my cart also. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Image

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 30955
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Stance Socks

Post by CGSshorty » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Danny_T wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
How are they ?? I had those in my cart also. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
They seem nice enough. I haven't actually tried them on yet. It's flip flop season here until December.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: Stance Socks

Post by lilhoody » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 pm

CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
Those are great.

bTW: I was introduced to Stance at the Physical Therapy clinic I go to. The other day my PT bought a $40 pair of cashmere Stance socks! I might need some.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41783
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Stance Socks

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 am

lilhoody wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
Those are great.

bTW: I was introduced to Stance at the Physical Therapy clinic I go to. The other day my PT bought a $40 pair of cashmere Stance socks! I might need some.
how's the hip doing anyway?

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: Stance Socks

Post by lilhoody » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:32 am

toxicavenger wrote:
lilhoody wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
Those are great.

bTW: I was introduced to Stance at the Physical Therapy clinic I go to. The other day my PT bought a $40 pair of cashmere Stance socks! I might need some.
how's the hip doing anyway?
Recovery is great. My hip is doing great, however the back and opposite glute are struggling to adapt to the new movement patterns. I am very happy to have had the surgery.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41783
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Stance Socks

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:36 am

lilhoody wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
lilhoody wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:These were too much fun not to try.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439573965.911978.jpg
Those are great.

bTW: I was introduced to Stance at the Physical Therapy clinic I go to. The other day my PT bought a $40 pair of cashmere Stance socks! I might need some.
how's the hip doing anyway?
Recovery is great. My hip is doing great, however the back and opposite glute are struggling to adapt to the new movement patterns. I am very happy to have had the surgery.
I bet they are and that can be brutal until they get in sync and stop trying to over compensate for the bad hip. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery bro!

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

I just bought a couple pairs at a new dept store that opened near me (Simons) and they have a lot of stance socks to choose from (crew length) and holy shit these are some quality products. They feel fantastic. So many cool patterns to choose from.



So did some google searching today and found an online Canadian retailer that sells them for a few bucks less than the store I got my first 2 pair from and ordered a handful of skate board prints (crew length) and some over the calf ones as well.......13 pairs and $260 bucks later

:P
Image

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 4233
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Grahamcombat » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:50 pm

You sonofabitch!! $175 later, thanks for the link!!!

User avatar
blowfish89
Posts: 1851
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Stance Socks

Post by blowfish89 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 pm

I love the $18 silver air socks, they have silver in them and don't smell even after daily use for a week or two.

User avatar
matt.wu
Wu
Posts: 27605
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
Name: m@
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Stance Socks

Post by matt.wu » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:46 pm

blowfish89 wrote:I love the $18 silver air socks, they have silver in them and don't smell even after daily use for a week or two.
:shock:

:puke:
:htfu:

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Having issues uploading pics on tapatalk. Not sure if you can see these. These are the 2 pair I have so far
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458623968.161524.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

User avatar
andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Posts: 13742
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm
Name: William Drayton, Jr.
Location: Gone

Re: Stance Socks

Post by andrema » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Balls deep
Image

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: Stance Socks

Post by lilhoody » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Danny_T wrote:
......13 pairs and $260 bucks later

:P
:o
Grahamcombat wrote:You sonofabitch!! $175 later, thanks for the link!!!
:o
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 14392
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Stance Socks

Post by JDC222 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Just bought these in Vegas...lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458629359.539361.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 31089
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: Stance Socks

Post by hoppyjr » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:16 am

I really don't understand the appeal of these, but I'm a pretty boring guy.

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:38 am

hoppyjr wrote:I really don't understand the appeal of these, but I'm a pretty boring guy.
Buy a pair of these and a turquoise strap and you can tell everyone you lived life to the fullest !!! LoL
Image

User avatar
Danny_T
The T is for Tacky
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:15 am
Name: Danny

Re: Stance Socks

Post by Danny_T » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 am

Got my shipment yesterday. I think these should hold me over for quite some time :P


Image

Image

Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests