Money clips

Where did you get that man purse?
carlodwc

Re: Money clips

Post by carlodwc » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:50 am

My favorite is a "smallet" from Duluth...

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/prod ... 20629.aspx

T.R.
TRTV!
Name: Tommy Tutone

Post by T.R. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:55 am

I hate wallets. It gets hot down here and they make your ass sweat.

I have gone money clip forever. This one will hold your cash, your driver's license, your hunting license, a gas card and a credit card easily. I love it.

If interested.... http://www.krsaddleshop.com/texas-star- ... ip/p/4348/
unixshrk wrote: I'll put it on a nice NATO for you. :shifty:

dnslater
Name: Nick

Post by dnslater » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am

I have searched for the ideal thin wallet for years, burning through many options. Have a nice medium Saddleback wallet - if anyone wants it. No doubt indestructible, but too thick for me. In the end I settled with an Allett thin leather wallet. Inexpensive, nice looking and super thin because of the way cards are organized. Been using it for about two years and it is holding up well. Won't last forever, but I prefer comfort to forever.

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 pm

You're offering a wallet with heinie DNA?
The Hapa

Batt14
Name: Pete

Post by Batt14 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:09 pm

-Pete

Recoil Rob
Name: Recoil Rob

Post by Recoil Rob » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:21 am

So much for my original idea, I've been using a binder clip for years now, they work well. I even thought about having one made up in Sterling Silver but then thought better, wouldn't work, silver's too soft.

I never carry cash together with my wallet, the cash stays in my pocket, the wallet stays in my work (tool) bag. Rather lose the cash than the wallet, easier to replace (depending on how much you carry).
Marjak wrote:Been using this or the last 15 years. Hard plastic sleeve for 2 cards which also prevents any other cards from bending when paper-clipped together with money on the outside. The largest bill (100,000) is only 10$ worth, so I need plenty bills to actually carry a decent amount..
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Ernest Hemingway

ikkoku
Stink Eye Extraordinaire

Post by ikkoku » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:17 pm

I just picked up an i-clip "wallet' while traveling to Europe and have been using it all week.
http://usa-i-clip-com.3dcartstores.com

so far it works pretty well. I fit about 10 cards (credit cards, costco, drivers license,etc...) and some cash. If you are the type to carry a wad of cash this isn't for you. If you pay with credit cards often but need some cash just in case, this will be good for you.