Dollar shave club

Where did you get that man purse?
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Dollar shave club

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:53 am

r.palace wrote:Gotta say that unfortunately for me the only razors that work on my steel like facial hair effectively are the overpriced to hell Gillette Fusion blades and believe me when I say I've looked for options
That use to be the same for me also but I guarantee you some of the safety razor blades will destroy the quality of Fusions. Trust me on this :mrgreen:

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 am

Do those 5 blade deals from costco at least produce a smooth nut bag for stalking purposes?

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 am

totally
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

lilhoody
Black Darin
Name: BD

Post by lilhoody » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm

ericf4 wrote:Darin to the rescue....Must be a slow day that he is scouring the inter webs to see where he could possibly correct me on something that i forgot i already commented on. I just realized that even though he is on ignore, the few times i clicked on a post of his they were about me...lol...how nice to know that I have a nut bag stalker with a a weird hard on for me. Now back to ignore....lol :monkeypiss: :monkeypiss:
I don't have to scour anything to see or highlight what a douche you are. Your narcissism runs so deep, you simply can't help yourself. Just like this post; haven't you mentioned before you have me on ignore? Go post on your blog or WUS, quit polluting DWC with your wrong/worthless/ego-centric dribble.

PS: thanks for tuning in, it's not often you return to a thread not about you.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

djh1201
Name: David H.

Post by djh1201 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Yes, a good double-edge razor with a quality blade will make you chuck those Fusions in the trash....
toxicavenger wrote:
r.palace wrote:Gotta say that unfortunately for me the only razors that work on my steel like facial hair effectively are the overpriced to hell Gillette Fusion blades and believe me when I say I've looked for options
That use to be the same for me also but I guarantee you some of the safety razor blades will destroy the quality of Fusions. Trust me on this :mrgreen:

lilhoody
Black Darin
Name: BD

Post by lilhoody » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:24 pm

djh1201 wrote:Yes, a good double-edge razor with a quality blade will make you chuck those Fusions in the trash....
toxicavenger wrote:
It will also save you at least a $100 in year #1....after that it will compound fast.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 pm

lilhoody wrote:
djh1201 wrote:Yes, a good double-edge razor with a quality blade will make you chuck those Fusions in the trash....
toxicavenger wrote:
It will also save you at least a $100 in year #1....after that it will compound fast.
True enough. The first year is test driving stuff to find out what works best for you, after that it's just replacement supplies. For example, a $25 dollar tub of my favourite shave cream is $25 and lasts about 3 months. Feather blades here are crazy cheap at $12.24/hundred, and I change blades twice a week. The Merkur razor will probably last until I die.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

dnslater
Name: Nick

Post by dnslater » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:50 am

toxicavenger wrote:That use to be the same for me also but I guarantee you some of the safety razor blades will destroy the quality of Fusions. Trust me on this :mrgreen:
Absolutely. Gillette didn't start making cartridge razors because they were better, but because they make more money off of them than they do selling a DE once and then just selling blades for 30 years. Research in the 70's and 80's showed that multiblade razors were not better. Require less skill maybe. Now they are under pressure to constantly "one up" their previous years offering and develop new patents. If 5 blades were really better, why didn't they just go straight to 5, and skip 2, 3 and 4 blade razors?

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:22 am

If Gillette came out with a razor that had a astroglide dispenser on it I might buy it though.

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:50 am

toxicavenger wrote:If Gillette came out with a razor that had a astroglide dispenser on it I might buy it though.

Wouldn't you run a risk of slicing your hemorrhoids? I bet you've been thinking about this since the first vibrating razor came out.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:02 pm

kfalk
Old Chub
Name: Kelly

Post by kfalk » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Well isn't the "Gillette shave club" an infringement on the Dollar shave club?

Monkeyfudger

Post by Monkeyfudger » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:12 pm

You've never truly lived 'till you've shaved your balls with a DE razor.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:22 pm

kfalk wrote:Well isn't the "Gillette shave club" an infringement on the Dollar shave club?
I was thinking the same thing.