:shifty:

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: Shaving

Post by BSears » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm

:roll:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod

Post by BSears » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 pm

A certain DWCer (if he doesn't care, I'll name him :mrgreen: ) paid it forward a while back and sent me a Merkur Futur safety razor and TON of Shark blades. Just out of the blue. It's all I've been using since it arrived and it gives a great shave. I still have my old vintage adjustable Gillette Slim as a backup. Thinking about picking up some Astra platinum blades and some soap (still got a few tubes of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) left). I'm telling ya, DWC just still amazes me with the generosity. I am still trying to figure out what I can do to "pay it forward" from this gesture. ;)

zepp21
Name: Alex

Post by zepp21 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

BSears wrote:A certain DWCer (if he doesn't care, I'll name him :mrgreen: ) paid it forward a while back and sent me a Merkur Futur safety razor and TON of Shark blades. Just out of the blue. It's all I've been using since it arrived and it gives a great shave. I still have my old vintage adjustable Gillette Slim as a backup. Thinking about picking up some Astra platinum blades and some soap (still got a few tubes of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) left). I'm telling ya, DWC just still amazes me with the generosity. I am still trying to figure out what I can do to "pay it forward" from this gesture. ;)
Send me the Sub-C and you're DWC karma will be restored :whistle:

zepp21
Name: Alex

Post by zepp21 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 pm

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 pm

BSears wrote:A certain DWCer (if he doesn't care, I'll name him :mrgreen: ) paid it forward a while back and sent me a Merkur Futur safety razor and TON of Shark blades. Just out of the blue. It's all I've been using since it arrived and it gives a great shave. I still have my old vintage adjustable Gillette Slim as a backup. Thinking about picking up some Astra platinum blades and some soap (still got a few tubes of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) left). I'm telling ya, DWC just still amazes me with the generosity. I am still trying to figure out what I can do to "pay it forward" from this gesture. ;)
send me a pm with ur address and I will send u some astra's (not as in astro glide, I am keeping that for myself).

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod

Post by BSears » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
send me a pm with ur address and I will send u some astra's (not as in astro glide, I am keeping that for myself).
I was hoping for that half used bottle of astro. Hey, a man can dream can't he? :gayumbrella:

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod

Post by BSears » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

zepp21 wrote:
Send me the Sub-C and you're DWC karma will be restored :whistle:
:doh: I walked into that one, didn't I?

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 pm

BSears wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
I was hoping for that half used bottle of astro. Hey, a man can dream can't he? :gayumbrella:
well my wife would be pissed if it disappeared from under our pillow, oh and it is strawberry flavored!!