SEO suggestions?

Get your nerd on.
Post Reply
User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 46378
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

SEO suggestions?

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am

I am looking for a SEO person to work with. I do not have a crazy budget. So the person I find has to be able to do more with less than the big dogs. To many fucking SEO guys are all about the paycheck and not doing work. I need to see some work when I pay you.

Help a bro out.

T :salute:

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 35351
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am

What’s a SEO?

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 11284
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by logan2z » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am
What’s a SEO?
Sex Education Officer.

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 5046
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 am

hoppyjr wrote:What’s a SEO?
Search Engine Optimization


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
logan2z
IT Admin
Posts: 11284
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 am
Name: Andrew
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by logan2z » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:34 am

tattoo chef wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:32 am
hoppyjr wrote:What’s a SEO?
Search Engine Optimization
You're no fun at all ;)

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 5046
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 am

Terry, shoot me a text, I’ll put you in touch with a friend of mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 35351
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy

SEO suggestions?

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 am

logan2z wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am
What’s a SEO?
Sex Education Officer.

tattoo chef wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:What’s a SEO?
Search Engine Optimization


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So the person optimizes his PornHub searches and educates Terry?

User avatar
jeckyll
Honorary Assistant Jr. Hall Monitor in Training
Posts: 11612
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 pm
Name: Björn

Re: SEO suggestions?

Post by jeckyll » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:37 am

hoppyjr wrote:
logan2z wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am
What’s a SEO?
Sex Education Officer.
tattoo chef wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:What’s a SEO?
Search Engine Optimization


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So the person optimizes his PornHub searches and educates Terry?
Disturbing... Image
Nobody expected the woke-pokalypse

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests