any apps to find lost phone

Get your nerd on.
River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

any apps to find lost phone

Post by River Rat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:03 am

Lost my cell phone wondering is there a app were you put the phone number in to find it ?

Selym
Name: Myles

Re: any apps to find lost phone

Post by Selym » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:22 am

What kind of phone? If it's an iPhone, there's the "Find my iPhone" feature in iCloud.

aztecknight

Post by aztecknight » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:16 am

If you use Android and have a Google account logged in

https://www.google.com/android/find

Selym

Post by Selym » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:19 am

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:47 pm

It's a Android I did try that google account but have not used it for a while so forgot the stupid pass word. Mite be more easy just to buy another.

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am

Well bought a refurbished iPhone and went Verizon had smart talk getting a card every month was a pain in the ass. And got my same phone number back Verizon help me get the info I needed to get that number back I guess it made my old phone useless. 35 a month a lot cheaper than what I was paying for smart talk at 45 a month. And iPhone you can track them better and Verizon can wipe the phone clean if I loose it again. Dan even a rebuilt iPhone not cheap. Out in MT Verizon has the best coverage with less dead zones.

River Rat
DWC Tribal Council

Post by River Rat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:42 am

Well the iPhone has a few security things I like. The finger print to open the phone sort of makes it useless to a thief and the locator app they have in the phone mite come in handy if I loose it again. Here is how I lost it had to take my Brother who lives 7 miles from me to the VA emergency room a 100 miles away around 4 in the afternoon did not get out of there until 8 or 9 think I left it in the waiting room at the VA dam I hate driving a 100 miles in the dark in MT harder to see the dam deer hit two since I lived here and all ways at night there harder to see in the dark and they dart out in front of you was a bummer of a night dodging deer at night and loosing your phone.

Selym

Post by Selym » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:17 pm

River Rat wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:42 am
Well the iPhone has a few security things I like. The finger print to open the phone sort of makes it useless to a thief and the locator app they have in the phone mite come in handy if I loose it again. Here is how I lost it had to take my Brother who lives 7 miles from me to the VA emergency room a 100 miles away around 4 in the afternoon did not get out of there until 8 or 9 think I left it in the waiting room at the VA dam I hate driving a 100 miles in the dark in MT harder to see the dam deer hit two since I lived here and all ways at night there harder to see in the dark and they dart out in front of you was a bummer of a night dodging deer at night and loosing your phone.
Sounds like a rough day. I hope your brother is doing well.