ATT Giga Power

Get your nerd on.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: ATT Giga Power

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:49 am

Henryj wrote:Ya know, I kinda wish I understood more of what this thread is all about. I'm getting about one word in ten.
basically you can spend a lot of cash to stream your ding-dong pics to everyone in the world :salute:

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Henryj wrote:Ya know, I kinda wish I understood more of what this thread is all about. I'm getting about one word in ten.
basically you can spend a lot of cash to stream your ding-dong pics to everyone in the world :salute:
Now THAT I get.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Name: Jeff

Post by JBZ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:30 am

toxicavenger wrote:

I'm listening.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 am

JBZ wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

I'm listening.
I know you are all "ears" jeff