Good Compare Moto X Pure Edition vs. IPhone 6sPlus

Get your nerd on.
ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Good Compare Moto X Pure Edition vs. IPhone 6sPlus

Post by ericf4 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:28 am

I bought a few of the Moto X Pures and feel like its one of the best if not best smartphone experience i have ever had. Wicked fast and smooth with nothing weighing it down. Its an interesting video here showing it head to head with the latest iPhone release which is often considered best in class. The big difference is one starts at $400 while another starts at $750, One has Micro SD, one is unlocked for all carriers.....I was surprised at how well the Moto stacked up against the iPhone...Must say i love the idea of 3d touch on iPhone, great potential here for future applications/use cases.

http://www.androidauthority.com/moto-x- ... us-649044/
Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

marchone
Capt. Obvious
Name: Wayne

Re: Good Compare Moto X Pure Edition vs. IPhone 6sPlus

Post by marchone » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:55 am

Chevy vs Ford. The Moto looks great but another OS is out of my comfort zone. My iPhone 5 came off contract in March. Coincidentally Apple Care replaced it just before my warranty expired. I hope to hold onto it till the iPhone 7 is released next September. Now that I have an iPad I'll try to stay in the Apple ecosystem and grow it to other Apple devices. They're expensive but they work pretty well. I think I've seen my last PC.
only accurate watches are interesting

JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Name: Dave

Post by JDC222 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 am

Interesting...I just traded my iPhone 6 for the 6 Plus, only to try out the larger option.
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

marchone
Capt. Obvious
Name: Wayne

Post by marchone » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 am

Yeah. I've looked at the bigger ones. My iPhone 5 seems tiny now when switching from the iPad mini 4. But if a Plus model won't fit in my back jeans pocket, well, I'm a creature of habit and that won't do.
only accurate watches are interesting

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 am

marchone wrote:Yeah. I've looked at the bigger ones. My iPhone 5 seems tiny now when switching from the iPad mini 4. But if a Plus model won't fit in my back jeans pocket, well, I'm a creature of habit and that won't do.
I'm a front pocket guy and that's why I stayed with the iPhone 6s on my latest upgrade. My buddy has an iPhone 6 Plus and carries in his back pocket. The plus is great but it's too large for (me) to carry comfortably daily.

smalls
Name: Matt

Post by smalls » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:04 am

JDC222 wrote:Interesting...I just traded my iPhone 6 for the 6 Plus, only to try out the larger option.
Same here. I've adjusted to the plus already and I'm not sure I'd want to go back down in size.

JDC222

Post by JDC222 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:08 am

smalls wrote:
JDC222 wrote:Interesting...I just traded my iPhone 6 for the 6 Plus, only to try out the larger option.
Same here. I've adjusted to the plus already and I'm not sure I'd want to go back down in size.
Good to hear...I am headed to pick up the 6 + now... :thumbsup:
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

JDC222

Post by JDC222 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:55 pm

I picked up the 6 Plus...so far, I really like the size!
Winston Churchill.