WoT

Get your nerd on.
hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Der Brummbär

WoT

Post by hazmatman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:45 am

OK, who else here has made the mistake creating an account and logging into this online glass cock (crack pipe). I don't think I have touched an online game in well over 10 years, with good reason. F*ck Me I don't have time fo a new addiction. :banghead:

CesarG
Mexican
Name: Cesar

Re: WoT

Post by CesarG » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:48 am

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council

Post by hazmatman » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 am

And it's probably some little toadie like that who tk'd me last night, and he laughed so hard I bet he spit out his cheetos and Red Bull came out his nose. Now I remember why I hate online gaming.

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council

Post by hazmatman » Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 pm

Here's my curmudgeon tank for all those little wankers who get pissed when I punch their tickets...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Post by Henryj » Fri May 08, 2015 1:49 am

Ok, what is this? I like the tank.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

Chronos
Name: Jim

Post by Chronos » Wed May 20, 2015 10:39 am

Shit. My brother came for a visit and he has or had just about every WoT tank.

I sat back lobbing artillery. I ran my Jagdpanther up against Shermans and laughed.

Shit, that is addictive.

Heuerville
Name: Stewart

Post by Heuerville » Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 am

Henryj wrote:Ok, what is this? I like the tank.
World of Tanks.. or something like that. Or maybe it's Willy or Tits :shrug:
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council

Post by hazmatman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Henryj wrote:Ok, what is this? I like the tank.
I just realized I never answered your question Henry...

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council

Post by hazmatman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Chronos wrote:Shit. My brother came for a visit and he has or had just about every WoT tank.

I sat back lobbing artillery. I ran my Jagdpanther up against Shermans and laughed.

Shit, that is addictive.
I don't own them all, but I have over 100 of them now. I don't drive them all, and I could sell the ones just sitting in my garage, but I like the idea that if I wanted to drive them, I could. Odd, I am not like that with other things :scratch:

Anyway, I actually never really played much online gaming before. This is my first experience with these MMO games. So I was the virgin who walked up the to crack dealer and asked, "I can quit whenever I want, right?"

I now have over 5K battles, which is nothing in WoT circles. But they have websites that allow you to extract tons of game data, evaluate your performance, and while I am no Super Unicum (I learned that this is a good thing, back when I was young, if we called you something like that it would have been a slam), but I am improving quite a bit from when I started. See for yourself: My play data at a site called WoTLabs and more at a place called NoobMeter. So while I am no Unicum, I could be a tanker in Lake Wobegon because based on their matrix I am slightly above average to very good. ;)

There are Youtubers who review tanks. Review matches played like a commentator at a sporting event. Analyze maps. There are websites with immense amounts of data and statistics, like things called HEATMaps that track where players go on maps depending on their spawn points and the types of tanks they are driving, Heavy tanks versus lights, versus artillery, etc. They can tell you on average how long a particular tanks survives in games, how much it earns, what kind of equipment the average player puts on it and what kind of equipment the Unicums carry. The data mining is endless.

But the last thing you wrote is the truest...this shit is addictive.

HapaHapa
Name: Eric

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:17 pm

It's crazy how YouTube has become home to legions of do it yourself documentary narrators.
The Hapa

hazmatman
DWC Tribal Council

Post by hazmatman » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Some have the ability to take the most mundane topics and make them unbelievably entertaining while others can take something incredibly interesting which you are highly passionate about and make you bleed from your ears, want to gouge out your eyes, and consume enough booze to wash away the memory you ever wasted 30 minutes of your life suffering through part one of their 40 part series on what might as well be titled The History of Phillips Head Fastners.

Some people, even with a face made for radio and a voice made for the telegraph, continue to plod on in spite of all indications to the contrary. They know YouTube fame is just around the corner.