Tapashit Latest Update...

Get your nerd on.
User avatar
gwells
Posts: 7058
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 11:05 am
Name: Greg
Location: NoVA

Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by gwells » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:17 pm

i noticed something different with TT when i uploaded somewhere else today. TT isn't doing the //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com links any more (at least my version isn't). its making forum attachments.

so when i posted at CW today, i got this:

Code: Select all

[attachment=0]APC_0069-hdr.jpg[/attachment]
and this is what appears when i view image in a new tab in chrome.

Code: Select all

https://www.christopherwardforum.com/download/file.php?id=6431&sid=07a410e32bdeaa6e884a2d7e0aea6652

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26704
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am

Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 15415
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by JDC222 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:23 am

Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26704
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:59 pm

JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 15415
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by JDC222 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:59 pm
JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?
I'm not sure. I actually had it in my Cloud... :shrug:
Whisky has killed more men than bullets, but most men would rather be full of whisky than bullets.
Winston Churchill.

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?

I believe it’s $10. I’ve had it in my cloud as well for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26704
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Jeep99dad » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:53 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?

I believe it’s $10. I’ve had it in my cloud as well for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Stupid Q what do you mean by I had it in my cloud ?? The app?
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Jeep99dad wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?

I believe it’s $10. I’ve had it in my cloud as well for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Stupid Q what do you mean by I had it in my cloud ?? The app?

Yes, you only pay once. So even if you delete it, you can always download it again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:44 am

Test.Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:45 am

Okay, so latest update of Tapatalk and photos post no problem. Pic in post above and below posted on regular Tapatalk app after update.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26704
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Jeep99dad » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 am

Yass ImageImage
Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 11427
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Joeprez » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:40 am

tattoo chef wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:29 pm
Jeep99dad wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
JDC222 wrote:
Jeep99dad wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 am
Update:

Hi again Brice,

You are right, there does seem to be a problem indeed.
Our technical team is investigating this issue.
A fix update will be released ASAP.
Once you have the next version of the app, if you still have problems then, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks
Chris
Tapatalk Support
I got the same email response Brice. Just download Tapatalk Pro and don't update it...no worries!
Is that the one with the monthly fee ?

I believe it’s $10. I’ve had it in my cloud as well for years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Stupid Q what do you mean by I had it in my cloud ?? The app?

Yes, you only pay once. So even if you delete it, you can always download it again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeap, I made a one time payment years ago. I currently dont see any diference between the regular and the pro version except for the color of the app icon.
Image

Image

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Hamilton / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
james80
Posts: 3374
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by james80 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 am

Updated to the latest version and I can post pics again.

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:15 am

I missed it I think in the last update, but you can now finally check multiple photos to upload at once instead of one at a time on Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Jeep99dad
Grand-père
Posts: 26704
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
Name: Brice
Location: FlipVille, SC

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Jeep99dad » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:41 am

tattoo chef wrote:I missed it I think in the last update, but you can now finally check multiple photos to upload at once instead of one at a time on Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Though the functionality is built in and visible, it is not turned on for regular Tapatalk.

Image
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais! :)

User avatar
hidden by leaves
Posts: 1851
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am
Name: Anthony
Location: Great White North

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by hidden by leaves » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 am

I'm using the regular/non-pro version on iphone and before when I uploaded a pic it gave me the option for three sizes - now it doesn't?
Send lawyers, guns and money...

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 7626
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by 59yukon01 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:10 am

I've always been able to upload multiple photos with the free version.

I use Android so could it be an Android or iPhone thing?

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:13 am

59yukon01 wrote:I've always been able to upload multiple photos with the free version.

I use Android so could it be an Android or iPhone thing?
Yeah there are different features on iPhone and android platforms of the app


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Posts: 4834
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Name: Don

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by tattoo chef » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:17 am

hidden by leaves wrote:I'm using the regular/non-pro version on iphone and before when I uploaded a pic it gave me the option for three sizes - now it doesn't?
Yeah it seems that’s only on the pro version now, the free app removed it in recent update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
hidden by leaves
Posts: 1851
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am
Name: Anthony
Location: Great White North

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by hidden by leaves » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:48 am

tattoo chef wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:17 am
hidden by leaves wrote:I'm using the regular/non-pro version on iphone and before when I uploaded a pic it gave me the option for three sizes - now it doesn't?
Yeah it seems that’s only on the pro version now, the free app removed it in recent update.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks.
Send lawyers, guns and money...

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 11427
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by Joeprez » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:09 am

Test from the non pro app

ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image

Image

Omega / Tudor / Rolex / Sinn / Hamilton / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 7626
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Tapashit Latest Update...

Post by 59yukon01 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm

So once again I made the mistake of upgrading TapaCrap. I use Android and prior to the latest I could upload several pictures at once.

After upgrade says I have to upgrade to the Pro version. F&$k that!!!

Just an extra step to upload more than one, but when will I learn to leave well enough alone with these clowns.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests