Prime Photos

Get your nerd on.
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama

Prime Photos

Post by mattcantwin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:41 am

I am slowly moving pics from Photobucket over to Imgur.

Just got an email from Amazon with some changes to Amazon Prime, including free use of Prime Photos.

Anyone have any experience with it?

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Re: Prime Photos

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:17 am

Full resolution storage free. Nice. I use Google photos which I like but this sounds good.

Safely store all your full-resolution photos on Prime Photos from Amazon. Use this free app to back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices.
You can access all your photos on nearly any device, and share a single photo or a whole album with family and friends, however you choose: publicly via social media or privately in a Group.

AUTO-SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS
You can set the app to Auto-Save your photos and videos from your phone, so they get backed up automatically. Once your photos are stored in Prime Photos, you can delete them from your device to make room on your phone. This free photo storage app can help you keep your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged.

PRIME MEMBER BENEFITS
Amazon Prime members get free unlimited photo storage as part of their Prime membership. They can also share their unlimited photo storage benefit with five others by adding them to their Family Vault, and search for photos by keyword, location, or the name of the person in the photo.

SEARCH FOR PHOTOS BY KEYWORD
Your photos are easy to find, because the app organizes your photos automatically. Prime members can quickly find any specific photos by searching for the things in their images, like "dog," "sunset," or "Seattle."

SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH GROUPS
Collaborate and share photos and albums with your friends and family by inviting them to a private, invitation-only Prime Photos Group. You can pool everyone’s photos together from your latest family vacation, soccer team season, birthday party, friend’s wedding, or knitting club--or just share goofy photos with a collection of your favorite people.

ACCESS PHOTOS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Once your photos have been saved to Prime Photos, you can access them from nearly any device. Finally move those family photos from your old laptop, your phone, and your desktop so they’re all together in one safe place.

Features:
- Auto-save photos for easy back up and to free up memory on your phone.
- Back up your photos and videos securely with Amazon.
- Share photos and albums via SMS, email, other apps, or privately with Groups.
- See your photos on your Fire TV, tablet, computer, or on the Echo Show, where available.
- Prime members can search photos by keyword, location, and more.

Prime Photos from Amazon offers secure cloud storage and online backup for your photos and videos. This free online storage app lets you upload, view, and share your important photos right on your phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Visit my Music/Drumming Channel at:

https://youtube.com/ericfeuer

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:30 am

Just saw vids are capped at 5bg for free. Deal killer for me. Google photos allows unlimited, granted not full resolution but really high quality.

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 am

Is there a way to share them in forums?
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

ericf4
(TBD) Penis

Post by ericf4 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:35 am

From prime I'm not sure as I uninstalled it when I found out vids weren't included in unlimited storage

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 am

CGSshorty wrote:Is there a way to share them in forums?
No.
https://www.amazonforum.com/forums/digi ... -wordpress

“Ah, yes, I found mention on another website that Prime Photos doesn’t allow images to be embedded into third-party websites. There is only a shareable link to the photo. “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk