Casio digital solar that takes Nato straps?

Discussion of G-Shocks and related digital watches.
carlodwc

Casio digital solar that takes Nato straps?

Post by carlodwc » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi, I used to have a Casio PROTrek 200 watch which was great. I had to sell it and I am planning on possibly buying another digital watch. That Casio was great but a little on the expensive side of things. Is there another digital watch that can use NATO straps without having to get adapters? It would be great if it was solar too and the thinner the better. A G shock would be fine but I don't like the extra adapters needed. A protrek 200 PAW 2000 look alike would be great.

Possibly under $100?

bigolac
Name: Adam

Re: Casio digital solar that takes Nato straps?

Post by bigolac » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I believe there is a version of the paw1300 that was sold with proprietary lug/strap adapters. Thought I saw on on the WUS for sale page recently.

Here ya go:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-cas ... 77375.html

Here's one from one of our very own:

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9364

Maybe I'm reading your description wrong, but I can't remember seeing any other G's with a nato.... although I'm sure something exists....

- Adam

SonnyD

Re: Casio digital solar that takes Nato straps?

Post by SonnyD » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 am

Yeah the 1300G is a nice thin one. I have the same model. That was a ridiculously low price on that watch. I thought I got a Great deal
on mine a year or so ago used for a 100.00 bucks. Only takes a few seconds to change straps on them too. I think that is the thinnest
PAW ever, I know out of the 3 I've had, it is the thinnest by far.
Regards Sonny