Old Style/New Tech G-Shock

Discussion of G-Shocks and related digital watches.
citizenfox

Re: Old Style/New Tech G-Shock

Post by citizenfox » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 am

Already got a notice it shipped - so far impressive by Creation Watches....

justsellbrgs
Name: John

Post by justsellbrgs » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am

can't wait to hear your thoughts Bill......I'm on the fence on the GW50000-1 to go along with my GWM5600BC
"Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")

bigolac
Name: Adam

Post by bigolac » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

SonnyD wrote:Those are cool!! I've owned a ton of G Shocks, and like most of you that have bought Frogman, I've sold all of mine
too. I really like that classic styling of the original, it's just hard to beat for wearability. Light enough to not even
notice, and enough functions to keep you happy.
My 25th Anniversary model that is Atomic, and Solar, and in the larger size like the originals. Not really crazy about all
the Gold look they did on the 25th models but it's not horrible

The one I still wear the most is still available for under 40 bucks, and you just can't beat them for the functions, and "beatupability"
Very clear display, and It just dissapears on my wrist because of it's weight...Classic.

I own the 25th anniversary edition as well - nice an chunky. I actually like the gold - kind of different... Excellent module as well.

I'm not keen on Frogs either - I guess I need to see one in the flesh before I make up my mind...

- Adam

SonnyD

Post by SonnyD » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:48 am

Adam, Frogs are cool, I won't deny, but they just aren't for everyone. The Blue model
and the Brazillian IMO are the Coolest. If I had either of those, it would probably be
a Daily wearer for quite a while.
Regards Sonny