Had a meeting with G-Shock today...

Discussion of G-Shocks and related digital watches.
BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: Had a meeting with G-Shock today...

Post by BSears » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

craniotes wrote:
Panerai7 wrote:What's that silver knurled button in the lower center do?
If you referring to the button on the front of the case, that's for the light; the one in the center of the right side of the case gives you direct access to the compass/altimeter/barometer.
mechnut wrote:Thanks for the fine info Adam. I've always liked the Riseman, but its too small for my taste. When do you receive your allotment of the DWC allocated Rangeman :lol: I will definitely be picking one up for Christmas. Are you aware of any other color combinations?
There will also be an olive drab version with a negative display, another black version with a negative display and a yellow version with a positive display (the latter two will probably be JDM-only).

As for the DWC version, lets just say that I'm working on it. ;)

Regards,
Adam

If there ever was a DWC version, not only would I buy yours for you, you would have room and board for life in the bluegrass state. Not like you'd ever leave the confines of NYC to visit yer redneck brethren to the south, but the offers open. :lol:

Seriously though, if you get some special love from the folks at Casio/G-shock, I'm in. :fro:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Had a meeting with G-Shock today...

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:29 pm

craniotes wrote:getting picked on mercilessly by Terry.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

those new g-shock looks great, I like how they are always coming up with something new instead of rehashing old styles all the time.