Discussion of G-Shocks and related digital watches.
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 am
- Location: Dallas, Ga.
Just snagged a used Frogman and I gotta say, for less than $200 it's a pretty sweet score!!!
- Posts: 4174
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm
- Name: Andrew
Nice find. I want a beater Frogman!
- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm
- Name: John
- Location: Great Lake State
Rolex/ Seiko/ Marathon/ Bathys/ G-Shock
- Posts: 1609
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 am
- Name: Phil
- Location: Germany/East
Congrats on that classic Frogman !
I love that asymmetric case design.
"You're bleeding, man. You're hit."
"I ain't got time to bleed."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests