Forstner for Seamaster

Discussion of straps and bracelets.
Henryj
Bubblehead
Name: Old guy

Forstner for Seamaster

Post by Henryj » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:07 am

It would be nice if Forstner did an adjustable clasp for their bracelets. They have a few for the Seamaster with a nice taper down to 16mm, but I don’t want to give up the easily adjustable clasp on the OEM bracelet.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Re: Forstner for Seamaster

Post by hoppyjr » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:19 am

I agree. I believe their oyster style does have a spring adjustable link under the clasp.

shaneotool
Name: Paul

Post by shaneotool » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:58 am

I bought mine on the rubber specifically because I really don’t like the look of the oem bracelet.

I bought a forstner for it and it is real nice. Plenty of adjustment holes in the clasp. I know they are not quick adjust, but once i find a good fit, i usually don’t mess with it.

I want to get a jubilee style for my black bay chrono now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rockmastermike
Feedback Virtuoso
Name: WDE

Post by rockmastermike » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:24 am

hoppyjr wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:19 am
I agree. I believe their oyster style does have a spring adjustable link under the clasp.
I had the US1450 and had the spring mechanism. Comfortable and looked good on the SM300

unixshrk
This. Truth.
Name: Chris

Post by unixshrk » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:42 pm

shaneotool wrote:I bought mine on the rubber specifically because I really don’t like the look of the oem bracelet.

I bought a forstner for it and it is real nice. Plenty of adjustment holes in the clasp. I know they are not quick adjust, but once i find a good fit, i usually don’t mess with it.

I want to get a jubilee style for my black bay chrono now.
That looks great. I have one of those in a drawer at the airport. I’ll try that tomorrow.