Breitling military-style strap

Discussion of straps and bracelets.
poppydog
aka Nelldog
Name: Steve

Breitling military-style strap

Post by poppydog » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 am

Don't know how many here have one of these but out of sheer sheer sick-leave boredom, though I'd post a quick review.

I liked the look of my black Seawolf on a NATO, but it is too heavy to be comfortable imo for that set-up. The B is quite stiff at the moment as new, but comfortably lined with soft leather. It holds the head nicely in place without any movement and does so without having to have it on tight, as I had to with a NATO. B describes the colour as anthracite, and in different lights presents as anything from black to very dark grey-ish-green. Too expensive really, as with all OEM straps, but ordered it on a whim, so can't complain. The B boutique in London was easy and helpful to deal with and the strap arrived special delivery at no additional cost, The only negative is that it seems a little short, and I have fairly small wrists; not liking straps tight, it means I only have a couple of holes out, but seems to be okay at the moment, and may seem that way as I'm used to the pro divers which are a bit longer. Anyway, when I get bored again I'll add some more pics and an update.

Last edited by poppydog on Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

Steve

deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Name: Paul

Re: Breitling military=style strap

Post by deepcdvr » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:24 am

Looks great! I have a 7" wrist and I'm always surprised when a strap shows up that is short. I suspect most American men have much fatter .. um larger ... wrists than I do.
VR/
Paul

SI VI PACEM, PARA BELLUM

poppydog
aka Nelldog
Name: Steve

Re: Breitling military=style strap

Post by poppydog » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:33 am

Thanks Paul.
Regards

Steve

cdnwatchguy