Toxic NATOs FTW

Discussion of straps and bracelets.
AntonioPD
Name: Tony

Toxic NATOs FTW

Post by AntonioPD » Mon May 23, 2016 8:07 am

Hey guys,

I just got one of Terry's "ToxicNEWcrap" straps. I'm impressed by the quality of the strap; the colors are good, the nylon excellent and the hardware really solid. I've bought lots of NATOs and ZULUs from other places and this strap is better than most. Also his packaging is highly entertaining - almost worth the price of the strap! :thumbsup:

Highly recommended; thanks Terry!

:htfu:

Resistance is the indicator of progress.
- Clint Bruce USN (Retired)

Omega PO 8500 45.5, Gruppo Gamma Vanguard A-05, Karlskrona Midnattssol Blue Date, Seiko Save the Ocean Turtle, G-Shock Solar Atomic and GA-100, Movado ESQ

Captdave
Name: Dave

Re: Toxic NATOs FTW

Post by Captdave » Mon May 23, 2016 8:12 am

Totally agree! Got the same strap from Terry and also have it on a PO. Couldn't be happier with the quality of the nylon and the hardware. Another great product from Terry.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Mon May 23, 2016 8:34 am

Thanks guys, and just remember I can't do this without you guys.

ZASKAR36
Name: Corey

Post by ZASKAR36 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Ordered an Orange Toxic Stripe. It's gonna make my Orange Dial Borealis Sea Dragon complete. Can't wait!

Heuerville
Name: Stewart

Post by Heuerville » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:18 am

Yet another win for the T-meister..

I ordered a ToxicNato yesterday, $6 delivery to the UK, which I thought was very reasonable. Just got a $2.50 refund as he got a better shipping rate.

Terry = :clap: :salute: :cheers:
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:48 am

Heuerville wrote:Yet another win for the T-meister..

I ordered a ToxicNato yesterday, $6 delivery to the UK, which I thought was very reasonable. Just got a $2.50 refund as he got a better shipping rate.

OH that was you??? I need that money back asap mister!!! :banplz:

Joking.

Stewart, I do that for all the overseas customers. They is no reason you guys should be paying extra money for something I didn't give you. :thumbsup:

7.62mm
Name: Stian

Post by 7.62mm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:06 am

Any chance there will be more colors in 24mm?
I'd like to apologise to absolutely nobody

Heuerville

Post by Heuerville » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 pm

toxicavenger wrote:

Joking.

Stewart, I do that for all the overseas customers. They is no reason you guys should be paying extra money for something I didn't give you. :thumbsup:
Good man!

Just a thought - maybe you should advertise more prominently that shipping to the UK is only $3.50? It's definitely a selling point.
"SOB get me a drink"

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Joking.

Good man!

Just a thought - maybe you should advertise more prominently that shipping to the UK is only $3.50? It's definitely a selling point.
The problem is I don't know what they price is until I fill the order. The reason why is because for me to have live up to date rates available at check out will cost me a monthly fee. I am trying to keep my overhead as low as possible right now. I might add this feature at a later date though.

So under every product on my site I have this disclaimer:
SHIPPING: Here is one thing that is a pain in the ass if you are not in the US, but we WILL work with you on this. We are not in the business of ripping people off. Right now we have a flat shipping fee of $6, if I can get it cheaper then I will refund you the difference. The more you order the easier it is to make things happen.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:17 pm

7.62mm wrote:Any chance there will be more colors in 24mm?
Like what? I have a few Natos and Zulus right now in 24mm.

If you need anything I don't have listed in my store, you can send me an email, and I might be able to get that item in. I havent' been in business long enough to carry a large inventory on every size. So far 18mm and 24mm are not my big sellers at all. So that is why I am deleting my 18mm line. :thumbsup:

7.62mm

Post by 7.62mm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:10 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
7.62mm wrote:Any chance there will be more colors in 24mm?
Like what? I have a few Natos and Zulus right now in 24mm.

If you need anything I don't have listed in my store, you can send me an email, and I might be able to get that item in. I havent' been in business long enough to carry a large inventory on every size. So far 18mm and 24mm are not my big sellers at all. So that is why I am deleting my 18mm line. :thumbsup:
NEWcrap in 24 would be nice, Ill take a navy and charcoal

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:03 pm

There's no "just the tip" for T-Bird...he goes balls deep every time

Heuerville

Post by Heuerville » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:23 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Joking.

Good man!

The problem is I don't know what they price is until I fill the order. The reason why is because for me to have live up to date rates available at check out will cost me a monthly fee. I am trying to keep my overhead as low as possible right now. I might add this feature at a later date though.

SHIPPING: Here is one thing that is a pain in the ass if you are not in the US, but we WILL work with you on this. We are not in the business of ripping people off. Right now we have a flat shipping fee of $6, if I can get it cheaper then I will refund you the difference. The more you order the easier it is to make things happen.
Ah, didn't know that!
"SOB get me a drink"

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Joking.

Good man!

Ah, didn't know that!
Yeah i think I have it under every product. i need to take the "ass" part out of it since etsy/facebook/instagram does not like it. :crybaby:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

andrema wrote:There's no "just the tip" for T-Bird...he goes balls deep every time
I dunk that shit!!! :mrgreen:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Joking.

Good man!

Ah, didn't know that!
I just upgraded to a live shipping calculator. So no more flat $6 fee. :thumbsup:

Heuerville

Post by Heuerville » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Shout it from the rooftops. $3.50 shipping from the US is fuck all, most things bought within the UK cost more than that to ship. :thumbsup:

When your strap lands I'm gonna IG the shit outta it :cheers:
OK to quote $3.50 UK shipping? if not, let me know bro.
"SOB get me a drink"

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Heuerville wrote:Shout it from the rooftops. $3.50 shipping from the US is fuck all, most things bought within the UK cost more than that to ship. :thumbsup:

If you go to to my store and something to your cart it should show you the rate that my site will charge. I just set it up 30 minutes. So if you try it out for me I will know it works. :mrgreen:

Heuerville

Post by Heuerville » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:Shout it from the rooftops. $3.50 shipping from the US is fuck all, most things bought within the UK cost more than that to ship. :thumbsup:

If you go to to my store and something to your cart it should show you the rate that my site will charge. I just set it up 30 minutes. So if you try it out for me I will know it works. :mrgreen:
Just tried it..

Add $18 strap to cart, Says shipping will be calculated at checkout. I proceed to checkout. . Still $18. Click 'pay with paypal' - still $18. Goes to PayPal, I log-in. Still $18.
Then says 'Proceed'. At this point I'm thinking I'm about to pay for the item without paying shipping. So I stop.

Now - I know that if I keep going forward, I will be reverted back to your site with the shipping fee.. but many will stop at the above action. This is the issue that I think may be pitting other UK/EU customers off?
"SOB get me a drink"

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Just tried it..

Add $18 strap to cart, Says shipping will be calculated at checkout. I proceed to checkout. . Still $18. Click 'pay with paypal' - still $18. Goes to PayPal, I log-in. Still $18.
Then says 'Proceed'. At this point I'm thinking I'm about to pay for the item without paying shipping. So I stop.

Now - I know that if I keep going forward, I will be reverted back to your site with the shipping fee.. but many will stop at the above action. This is the issue that I think may be pitting other UK/EU customers off?
Okay, let me see what I can do. :thumbsup:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Just tried it..

Stewart, I just checked and what is says above the "check out" box is, Shipping, taxes, and discounts will be calculated at checkout. So if you hit the "check out" tab first you will see you rates right away. If you go directly to paypal then it won't show you your rates until you get directed back to my store. That isn't any thing I can change on it.

I do like this feature though, so instead of me remembering to give people refunds they will automatically know how much it will cost them.

7.62mm

Post by 7.62mm » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:10 am

toxicavenger wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Just tried it..

Stewart, I just checked and what is says above the "check out" box is, Shipping, taxes, and discounts will be calculated at checkout. So if you hit the "check out" tab first you will see you rates right away. If you go directly to paypal then it won't show you your rates until you get directed back to my store. That isn't any thing I can change on it.

I do like this feature though, so instead of me remembering to give people refunds they will automatically know how much it will cost them.
I think you messed up your site, only a few items showing

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:31 am

7.62mm wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Heuerville wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Just tried it..

I think you messed up your site, only a few items showing
I broke it last night :banghead: , so I stayed up until 1am trying to fix. So I hope it is up and running. :pray: Trying to work on code has been kicking my tail to say the least. :crybaby:

ItnStln

Post by ItnStln » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 am

AntonioPD wrote:Hey guys,

I just got one of Terry's "ToxicNEWcrap" straps. I'm impressed by the quality of the strap; the colors are good, the nylon excellent and the hardware really solid. I've bought lots of NATOs and ZULUs from other places and this strap is better than most. Also his packaging is highly entertaining - almost worth the price of the strap! :thumbsup:

I like how the keepers aren't squared, that looks nice! What strap is that because I am going to order one for my Seamaster?

r.palace

Post by r.palace » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:08 am

ItnStln wrote:
AntonioPD wrote:Hey guys,

I like how the keepers aren't squared, that looks nice! What strap is that because I am going to order one for my Seamaster?
https://www.toxicnatos.com/products/tox ... 8588383041

20mm currently out of stock
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu: