New Isofrane Colors

Discussion of straps and bracelets.
Post Reply
User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32050
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

New Isofrane Colors

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:43 pm

I haven’t seen any photos or heard of anyone buying one, but there appear to be 3 new colors available from Isofrane. I’m tempted to buy one in Anthracite.
Image
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44558
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:17 pm

that is a dope color for sure.

SoCal C4S
Posts: 2023
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am
Name: RJ

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by SoCal C4S » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:42 pm

I’ll take an anthracite as well.

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32050
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 pm

toxicavenger wrote:that is a dope color for sure.
Any new Toxic Magnum colors on the way?
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
poppydog
aka Nelldog
Posts: 5562
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Name: Steve
Location: Norfolk, UK

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by poppydog » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:16 pm

That's interesting: must be over a year ago they asked on instagram for suggestions for new colours and I proposed desert tan, which ended up being , along with red (I think) the most popular. They even had a post saying they were 'coming soon' and then nothing :shrug:
Regards

Steve

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 7940
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by HapaHapa » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:08 pm

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 pm
toxicavenger wrote:that is a dope color for sure.
Any new Toxic Magnum colors on the way?
Granite :neener:
And desert tan
The Hapa

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32050
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:10 pm

HapaHapa wrote:
CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:50 pm
toxicavenger wrote:that is a dope color for sure.
Any new Toxic Magnum colors on the way?
Granite :neener:
And desert tan
I’m a customer.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32050
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:11 pm

poppydog wrote:That's interesting: must be over a year ago they asked on instagram for suggestions for new colours and I proposed desert tan, which ended up being , along with red (I think) the most popular. They even had a post saying they were 'coming soon' and then nothing :shrug:
That’s why I found this so odd. After they made such a big deal about new colors, I found these completely by accident.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44558
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New Isofrane Colors

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 am

CGSshorty wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:11 pm
poppydog wrote:That's interesting: must be over a year ago they asked on instagram for suggestions for new colours and I proposed desert tan, which ended up being , along with red (I think) the most popular. They even had a post saying they were 'coming soon' and then nothing :shrug:
That’s why I found this so odd. After they made such a big deal about new colors, I found these completely by accident.
They slipped it under the rug!! :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests