Discussion of Ægir watches.
- Founder and Owner of Ægir Instruments
- Posts: 2113
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 am
- Location: Australia
- Posts: 1962
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 pm
- Name: Joe
- Location: Minnesota
Looking my good Todd!
pure awesomeness :
(adj) The condition of having no faults, being completely extreme, and incredibly sick at life.
- Posts: 21637
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
Just saw them on FB-- nice work Todd
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 am
- Name: Paul
- Location: New York
Only took 5 months to add the pictures and do the pages.
Cant rush good work
Wow, all black looks great!
- Posts: 22365
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 am
- Name: Brice
- Location: FlipVille, SC
Those are super hot
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
Merde Alors! Et Vive Les Francais!
- The Grumpy Global Mod
- Posts: 19006
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm
- Name: Mr. Dibs
- Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave
Love em, Todd.
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.
"Go forth, my progeny, grab the world by the balls, squeeze hard and shake vigorously." J. Koch (aka "Swedefreak")
- Posts: 2184
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
- Name: James
- Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean
Looks great, love the white dial.
- Posts: 5821
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
- Name: Eric
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Very nice. Can't decide if I like white or black dial better.
- Posts: 18437
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm
- Name: Pasquale
- Location: Queens NYC
I took those pics
- Posts: 26565
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
- Name: Hoppy
- Location: Washington State
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest