Moderator: t20569cald

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: Minor scratches

Post by BSears » Fri May 13, 2016 2:38 pm

andrema wrote:
BSears wrote:I was going to ask if you could post pics of your hoggin' experience but, well, you can't post pics.

That's pretty spot on. I grew up in TN and KY. Maybe we just didn't have enough hogs around for the phrase to catch. Or maybe the Volunteers left the Lone Star state before the phrase was coined.

Affinity for Guns and knives won't get you a pass, but it sure doesn't hurt either. ;)
I will translate this, since you are from TX and probably have trouble lernin' -- Brad is a Redneck and likes guns as well as other things that can kill or maim. :grin:

Thank you. :mrgreen:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Fri May 13, 2016 3:47 pm

BSears wrote:
andrema wrote:
BSears wrote:I was going to ask if you could post pics of your hoggin' experience but, well, you can't post pics.

That's pretty spot on. I grew up in TN and KY. Maybe we just didn't have enough hogs around for the phrase to catch. Or maybe the Volunteers left the Lone Star state before the phrase was coined.

Affinity for Guns and knives won't get you a pass, but it sure doesn't hurt either. ;)
I will translate this, since you are from TX and probably have trouble lernin' -- Brad is a Redneck and likes guns as well as other things that can kill or maim. :grin:

Thank you. :mrgreen:
No problem, Brad, we Yanks do what we can to assist wherever needed.

jtbenson
Name: jason

Post by jtbenson » Fri May 13, 2016 5:59 pm

i like this guy :thumbsup:

Nm7273
Name: Nick

Post by Nm7273 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:19 am

Well boys, it's time to admit that I just don't have what it takes. To all y'all that thought having a large file would be a dream come true (and purchased creams and mechanical devices to further that cause) let me tell you it ain't so. I have tried everything I can to download the photos of my sxxxxxxxd CD1 and I simply can't get past the "your file is too fucking big" message. I even purchased a 99 cent app, Shrink My Pictures, and that didn't work. Again, I will be glad to email the pic to someone if they'd like to try to post it but I'm dun. Best guess is that Harden had a hand in this (the bastard).

I did get the polishing block and tried it out on an S30V blade I have (Robert Lum, Dejavoo by Benchmade for anyone who cares) and if that is a true test it will take about 16 years to polish out the sxxxxxh. I think I'm starting to love the character it brings to the watch.

Is there a way to try to sell an Isofrane strap on this forum without pissing off folks?

Love ya, bye!

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

If you are having trouble posting a photo you should switch to Tapatalk. Adding photos there is easy. You will be able to access the sales forum after a set amount of posts is reached.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins