Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:27 pm

i think a grey dial will rock the house

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Re: DLC

Post by BSears » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 pm

I am going to have to find a way to make this happen.
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:17 pm

BSears wrote:I am going to have to find a way to make this happen.
bro, if you have any extra money left over I will blow you for it!!!! :whistle:

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Post by BSears » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:31 pm

toxicavenger wrote:

Now we're talking. Hell yeah!
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:04 am

BSears wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

Now we're talking. Hell yeah!
we both win, including todd

59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Name: David

Post by 59yukon01 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:26 am

Love the DLC version, but no watch funds at the moment. Anyone want to buy a used testicle, as I'd be willing to sell one of mine. :lol:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 pm

I woke up last night with my panties soaked thinking about this watch!!! :oops:

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 pm

toxicavenger wrote:I woke up last night with my panties soaked thinking about this watch!!! :oops:

t20569cald
Founder and Owner of Ægir Instruments

Post by t20569cald » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 pm

andrema wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:I woke up last night with my panties soaked thinking about this watch!!! :oops:
my brother has that shirt
Rome wasn't built in a day, but i wasn't on that job!

http://www.aegirinstruments.com

kempoman

Post by kempoman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Looking forward for this version.
Watch collector since 1989

andrema

DLC

Post by andrema » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:26 am

#Aegir #CD2 #DLC

pbj204
Name: Paul

Post by pbj204 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:56 am

From Aegir facebook page:

DLC , CD-1 cases should be here by the end of the month. I think the White dial will work very nicely in them.

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:17 pm

pbj204 wrote:From Aegir facebook page:

DLC , CD-1 cases should be here by the end of the month. I think the White dial will work very nicely in them.
AGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man I wish I could pull the trigger!!! My wife asked me last night what did I want for Xmas and I mentioned this watch, she almost slapped the hell out of me. :crybaby:

pbj204
Name: Paul

Post by pbj204 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:37 pm

toxicavenger wrote:

AGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man I wish I could pull the trigger!!! My wife asked me last night what did I want for Xmas and I mentioned this watch, she almost slapped the hell out of me. :crybaby:
It's not a gift, it's an investment. The Australian Dollar is down more than 30% over the last two years and you strongly believe that it will rebound, making you a hefty profit. It would be irresponsible not to invest in an Aegir DLC.

If that one doesn't work try all proceeds go towards sick Koalas, and then show her some Koala pictures.

andrema

Post by andrema » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Or invest in a DLC CD-2 today ;)

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:43 pm

pbj204 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

It's not a gift, it's an investment. The Australian Dollar is down more than 30% over the last two years and you strongly believe that it will rebound, making you a hefty profit. It would be irresponsible not to invest in an Aegir DLC.

If that one doesn't work try all proceeds go towards sick Koalas, and then show her some Koala pictures.
funny Todd and I was just talking about how much he is loosing because of the AUS dollars decline since he has all of his stuff made in Germany :oops: it isn't pretty that is for sure

hoppyjr
HJ
Name: Hoppy

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:11 pm

pbj204 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Axelay2003
Name: Gerard

Post by Axelay2003 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:59 pm

andrema wrote:Or invest in a DLC CD-2 today ;)
Available? :think:
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.

andrema

Post by andrema » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Axelay2003 wrote:
andrema wrote:Or invest in a DLC CD-2 today ;)
Available? :think:
I'm thinking of putting it up later today.

t20569cald

Post by t20569cald » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:45 pm

pbj204 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

It is worse than 30% and predicted to fall lower. I cant maintain it, so I either price my stuff in USD or moth ball the watches until such time I can afford to do business.
It has been a difficult couple of years, and with family commitments (house,kids etc) I can no longer run as I am.

r.palace

Post by r.palace » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:19 pm

t20569cald wrote:
pbj204 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

It is worse than 30% and predicted to fall lower. I cant maintain it, so I either price my stuff in USD or moth ball the watches until such time I can afford to do business.
It has been a difficult couple of years, and with family commitments (house,kids etc) I can no longer run as I am.
That's tough, Todd. I can't imagine all the stress involved with wanting to keep this company afloat while also doing things the right way and not like a fly by night, off the shelf micro. I wish you and Aegir the best. I'll own one of your pieces soon enough
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

t20569cald

Post by t20569cald » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 pm

r.palace wrote:
t20569cald wrote:
pbj204 wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:

That's tough, Todd. I can't imagine all the stress involved with wanting to keep this company afloat while also doing things the right way and not like a fly by night, off the shelf micro. I wish you and Aegir the best. I'll own one of your pieces soon enough
The reality is, unless I can make the cases not only here, but in-house, the long term will not work . If I can do that, then I can stay in AUD and with currency fluctuations people in the US and EU can buy at great prices. That is good for me and them, as long as I can make those parts here and ,,,soon.

matt.wu
Wu
Name: m@

Post by matt.wu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:01 pm

What's the reason for not aligning your product to USD (or wherever your primary customer base is) in the short term? I'd think it's relatively easy for a small biz to pivot that way?
:htfu:

toxicavenger
President Tranny

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:32 pm

If I was in the same situation I would price that at the US price until things get better.

t20569cald

Post by t20569cald » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:08 pm

matt.wu wrote:What's the reason for not aligning your product to USD (or wherever your primary customer base is) in the short term? I'd think it's relatively easy for a small biz to pivot that way?
I hoped that with smaller currency fluctuations from time to time it would have appeal to US buyers more so that a fixed price and give them a better deal from time to time. It was not so long ago, that AUD was worth more than USD! and that was not helping me. But now, it is so far reversed that I just hemorrhage money.