A question about Stephan (VDB owner) early Panerai

Discussion of Panerai watches.
kempoman

A question about Stephan (VDB owner) early Panerai

Post by kempoman » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Gents, i heard here and there about Stephan made a batch of homage Panerai which were close to the historic Pam. Any of us here knew or could share some links on this old story.
Cheers!
Watch collector since 1989

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: A question about Stephan (VDB owner) early Panerai

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 pm

kempoman wrote:Gents, i heard here and there about Stephan made a batch of homage Panerai which were close to the historic Pam. Any of us here knew or could share some links on this old story.
Cheers!
I thought he started by making replica Pam watches and then migrated to what he is doing now.

tattoo chef
<Will Skull for Food>
Name: Don

Post by tattoo chef » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:54 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
kempoman wrote:Gents, i heard here and there about Stephan made a batch of homage Panerai which were close to the historic Pam. Any of us here knew or could share some links on this old story.
Cheers!
I thought he started by making replica Pam watches and then migrated to what he is doing now.
I believe that was Chris from Lumtec, as I heard that years ago on the forums. Went reps to homages to lumtec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chocodove
Name: Todd

Post by Chocodove » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:57 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Cheers!
I believe that was Chris from Lumtec, as I heard that years ago on the forums. Went reps to homages to lumtec.

Yep. I got smacked on that other forum for pointing this out a while back.
- Todd

toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:59 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
toxicavenger wrote:
Cheers!

I thought Chris was just reluming them? :shrug:

But I do know VDB was building historic Pam replica's at one time. Some dude tried to sell me one saying it was a "custom" version.