Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Discussion of Panerai watches.
Post Reply
User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 9437
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by deepcdvr » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 pm

A bit strange - I pegged him as a cheap Gshock guy


Image
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6672
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by HapaHapa » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Gift from wife?
The Hapa

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 28897
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by hoppyjr » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:42 pm

The bigger questions are;

Why were you in his living room?

Were you also in your pajamas?

User avatar
Seppia
Posts: 3938
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm
Name: Andrea
Location: Italia

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by Seppia » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Plus, his eyes look frisky

User avatar
Ryeguy
Posts: 2357
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Name: Chris
Location: Rye

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by Ryeguy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:30 am

Looks like Peyton is eyeing Paul's junk while licking his finger.

While he claims to not be a WIS, the fact he noticed the brand of watch Peyton was wearing in that situation suggests otherwise.

User avatar
dnslater
Posts: 4899
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by dnslater » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:47 am

I'm guessing gift.

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 9437
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by deepcdvr » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:56 am

Ryeguy wrote:Looks like Peyton is eyeing Paul's junk while licking his finger.

While he claims to not be a WIS, the fact he noticed the brand of watch Peyton was wearing in that situation suggests otherwise.
Yeah he was definitely checking me out... :fro:
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
Henryj
Bubblehead
Posts: 3430
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Name: Abu Shanab
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE and Rossford, Oh. (Depends on the weather)

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by Henryj » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:48 am

deepcdvr wrote:A bit strange - I pegged him as a cheap Gshock guy


Image
The black finish kinda looks like a G-shock.
If someone tells you "There's no such thing as a stupid question", have him list a watch for sale on WUS.

User avatar
Ryeguy
Posts: 2357
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:03 pm
Name: Chris
Location: Rye

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by Ryeguy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 am

deepcdvr wrote:
Ryeguy wrote:Looks like Peyton is eyeing Paul's junk while licking his finger.

While he claims to not be a WIS, the fact he noticed the brand of watch Peyton was wearing in that situation suggests otherwise.
Yeah he was definitely checking me out... :fro:
Ya still got it!

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 39889
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Payton Manning wearing a Pam

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:27 am

he has the "I wanna taste you" look in his eyes. maybe he likes sub "steel"?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest