Panerai 441

Discussion of Panerai watches.
greenlightning
The Dude
Name: Kris

Panerai 441

Post by greenlightning » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:48 pm

I have a buddy wanting a 441. Are there any other models to consider that have the luminor case and are ceramic, possibly without the GMT complication? If buying new, what type of discount should be expected?

CGSshorty
Admin

Re: Panerai 441

Post by CGSshorty » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:19 pm

438 is the same watch with a bracelet and blacked out movement instead of tinted rear crystal. As for discount I doubt you would get very much. Maybe 10% unless you have a great relationship with the AD.
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

Expat
Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates.
Name: Bill

Re: Panerai 441

Post by Expat » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 am

I think that's right. I have a "great relationship" and I know I can 10% on any, 15% on something they're looking to move. They're not really even interested in selling the base models.
"30ish years of martial arts and I've actually had the honor of training lots of LEO, spec ops and even SEAL team 6 on base, fitness training, not martial arts, but still the coolest thing I've done.

Full on egg head corporate job and I fly quite a bit so I'm really looking forward to adding to my collection of TSA friendly self defense tools. I have amcouple tactical pens, but I want to up the game and get into some custom stuff. Been watch obsessed for a while but this seems more fun.

Thanks for letting me play! "

citizenfox