Omega Parts Help

Discussion of Omega watches.
Post Reply
User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

Omega Parts Help

Post by abuemily » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:00 am

Does anyone have a line on a supplier for Omega watch parts? My Gen 2 X-33 has an issue: the movement cover that covers the battery, underneath the backplate, is cracked and needs to be replaced—it causes the alarm to not work as is. I’m currently in Turkey, traveling/working in the sandbox, and my only option here is the Omega Boutique. They will not just replace the part, rather insist that it has to have a full service (which involves sending it back to Switzerland) at a cost of ~$900. I could do the repair myself if I could just get the part. Any/all suggestions would be welcome.

User avatar
hidden by leaves
Posts: 1886
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am
Name: Anthony
Location: Great White North

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by hidden by leaves » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:49 am

He's in Canada but you can try Al (Archer Watches) archer.watches@sympatico.ca


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send lawyers, guns and money...

User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by abuemily » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 am

:thumbsup:

CarloDWC
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 am
Name: Carlo

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by CarloDWC » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:15 am

You can also maybe find something here:

http://www.ofrei.com/page_146.html

ChuckW
Posts: 1242
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm
Name: Chuck

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by ChuckW » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:17 pm

Otto Frei hasn't been able to get parts from Omega for a few years, so they're pretty much sold down to the seeds and stems.
CarloDWC wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:15 am
You can also maybe find something here:

http://www.ofrei.com/page_146.html

User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by abuemily » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:49 pm

ChuckW wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:17 pm
Otto Frei hasn't been able to get parts from Omega for a few years, so they're pretty much sold down to the seeds and stems.
CarloDWC wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:15 am
You can also maybe find something here:

http://www.ofrei.com/page_146.html
First place I checked, bupkes.

User avatar
KidKeith
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:45 am
Name: KidKeith
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by KidKeith » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Jan at Nesbit might be able to help you out.

Jan@nesbits.co
Image

User avatar
abuemily
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 am
Name: Michael
Location: God's Country

Re: Omega Parts Help

Post by abuemily » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:13 am

KidKeith wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Jan at Nesbit might be able to help you out.

Jan@nesbits.co
Thanks, I’ll give them a holler.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests