Discussion of Sinn watches.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 am
- Name: Andy
Just back from a week of mountain running in Wales, the weather was superb, sight-lines good but a gnarly 5 days for sure, covering 200 miles including 15Km of ascent. My main instruments were the EZM1 and the Silva thumb compass; both pared down to offer uncluttered quick reading for a specific purpose, both worked a treat.
- Tiki Extraordinaire
- Posts: 8172
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
- Name: J
"We'd better synchronize our watches."
- Feedback Virtuoso
- Posts: 16708
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
- Name: WDE
That’s some adventure - sounds like a good time
- Flipper Extraordinaire
- Posts: 11305
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
- Name: Paul
A week of mountain running and nobody was chasing you? Lol
That’s frkn awesome! Great pic
- Posts: 28792
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 pm
- Name: m@
- Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA
200 miles in 5 days???
- Posts: 2927
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
- Name: chris
- Location: Florida
That is very impressive. Congrat's on making it.
- Posts: 3733
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
- Name: Pedro
- Location: under a palm tree
way to kick some ass, Andy!
- Posts: 14518
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Damn, well done. You beat the crap out of that EZM1, and I love that.
- Posts: 4128
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: To be determined
That’s impressive! Great adventure it sounds like.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
- Posts: 1670
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 am
- Name: Bill
- Location: Austin, Texas
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests