Ok boys, there you go. Great heads up Robert. :thumbsup: :cheers:
Steven

Sexually Desirable RockStar Moderator

Docrwm

Re: New U1 up at TZ-UKs sales corner

Post by Docrwm » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 pm

SCM64 wrote::popcorn:

Ok boys, there you go. Great heads up Robert. :thumbsup: :cheers:
Happy to help. TZ-UK requires that you have 25 posts to get onto their sales corner. If anyone has trouble and wants the contact info please let me know. Several other members here are also active at TZ-UK. The post, text below, has several very good macro shots illustrating the condition as described.

Postby abooth2909 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm
Right, as I managed to pester Burnsey into selling me his UX I'm going to let my recently acquired Sinn U1 go.

It was purchased from Chronomaster in November 2008 and went back to Sinn for a service / warranty repair in March 2009.

I have just had the seals replaced and a tiny speck of dust removed from the dial by a watchmaker recommended by Neil from Chronomaster. There was no issue with the watch but I felt nice new seals wouldn't hurt whilst the back was off and it gives that added peace of mind for any watersports enthusiasts!

The watch comes with the full package as pictured except the bracelet sizing tool ( although if its a deal breaker I can throw in the one off my UX). There are all the spare links that were with the watch from new.

There is one microscopic mark on the AR coating (visible in pic 4) and some tiny marks on the lugs from clumsy strap changes (not me I might add!) Also, the usual desk divers marks on the clasp as pictured.

I am looking for £725 including RMSD OVNO

Trades wise, I wil consider trades up to the value of £225 as I need at least £500 from the deal. Anything considered, just try me but please don't be offended if I say no.

Right now for the good bit!