Founder, TDWC MM300 Fan Club
Name: Jeff

Re: WatchBuys Chicago Road Show Registration Now Open

Post by jswing » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 am

hazmatman wrote:
jswing wrote:
hazmatman wrote:
jswing wrote:
hazmatman wrote:I do not own a Rolex. I like women. ;)
Wait, I like women and Rolex. :tap: :neener:

JP Chestnut
Name: Jacob

Post by JP Chestnut » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am

logan2z wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:If I can easily buy a buckle for an Omega, there's zero reason I shouldn't be able to get one for a Sinn.
Have you tried emailing Sinn and asking them to sell you a buckle? I've got them directly from Sinn on a couple of occasions.
I have and they directed me to WB. I wasn't that insistent though, so I'll reach out to them again now that I know they've sold directly in the past. Thanks for the information. :thumbsup:

logan2z
IT Admin
Name: Andrew

Post by logan2z » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:57 am

JP Chestnut wrote:
logan2z wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:If I can easily buy a buckle for an Omega, there's zero reason I shouldn't be able to get one for a Sinn.
Have you tried emailing Sinn and asking them to sell you a buckle? I've got them directly from Sinn on a couple of occasions.
I have and they directed me to WB. I wasn't that insistent though, so I'll reach out to them again now that I know they've sold directly in the past. Thanks for the information. :thumbsup:
Sure. Can't understand why they'd refuse if It's something Watchbuys doesn't sell.

jswing
Founder, TDWC MM300 Fan Club
Name: Jeff

Post by jswing » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:51 am

logan2z wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
logan2z wrote:
Sure. Can't understand why they'd refuse if It's something Watchbuys doesn't sell.
Sinn sold me a screwdriver direct. They do automatically refer you back to WB, but if WB doesn't sell what you need, Sinn will do it.