Discussion of Doxa watches.
- Current Forecast: Vintage Doxa
- Posts: 16926
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Just because is good enough reason
- Tiki Extraordinaire
- Posts: 7142
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
- Name: Dr Jay
- Location: Long Island, NY
Those look great. Where do you find these?
"We'd better synchronize our watches."
- Posts: 3379
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm
- Name: Rob
Sharky came from Mike earlier this year, and found the Pro on WUS a couple weeks ago. The owner had waxed poetic about it in a series of WUS Doxa forum posts and then had it serviced, and then almost immediately put it up for sale when it got back from service so I was a little weary, but it has been awesome so far and runs great.
- Posts: 9586
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 am
- Name: Chris
- Location: North Texas
- Posts: 22298
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
Very cool Rob-- Congrats...
Really like the all black or all white hand sets..
- Posts: 3398
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:54 pm
- Name: Brian
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Nice pair of 300ts Rob. Congrats on the new addition.
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
- Name: Todd
- Location: NJ/NY
Both of those look great.
- Posts: 13116
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Great to hear the joy in your post.
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:07 am
- Name: Rob
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Lovely pair, love the sharkie.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests