Discussion of Rolex Watches.
- Capt. Obvious
- Posts: 14846
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 am
- Name: Wayne
- Location: NYC
Damn that's sweet.
only accurate watches are interesting
- Ban Jacobs
- Posts: 23933
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
- Name: Vladimir Makarov
- Location: Ohio
Killer watch. I need to see one in person someday
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DEATH FROM ABOVE
- Posts: 2867
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:16 pm
- Name: Pat
- Location: PA
I'm on the list for a white one.....I have a feeling I'll be waiting for a long time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
- Posts: 13831
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
I think I could be done with the white DaytonaC. Leave it on the bracelet!
- Tiki Extraordinaire
- Posts: 7193
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
- Name: Dr Jay
- Location: Long Island, NY
Absolutely killer. I like the Everest.
"We'd better synchronize our watches."
- Posts: 14466
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
- Name: Art
- Location: North Carolina
If they ever make these in 42-43 I'll be all over it. Beautiful
- Posts: 1802
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm
- Name: Christopher
Loving mine on the RubberB.
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
- Name: Mike
- Location: Boston
- Posts: 4189
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm
Hmmm, not sure the white dial and black strap work for me. Maybe a grey strap?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests