Discussion of Rolex Watches.
- Demander of Intro Threads
- Posts: 12989
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
- Name: Dave
- Location: Canada
Congrats Nick, looks great!!
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.
- Posts: 6390
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
- Location: Tray-O-Five
Love it, man!
Don't know how some folks don't appreciate these snow flake hand sets. They've got a very unique charm that doesn't try too hard - they make a Tudor IMO
- Posts: 4057
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
- Name: Jules
- Location: Oz
, great pickup there Nick. J
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".
- Posts: 1423
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 am
- Name: Bill
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm
- Name: AJ
Cool score, Nick!
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Posts: 4165
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm
- Name: Andrew
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:55 am
- Name: Steve
Yea that's purdy! Great pick up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests