Discussion of Rolex Watches.
- Actually chooses to live in Detroit
- Posts: 5665
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 pm
- Name: Dominik
- Location: Michigan
Killer trio. The vintage 1665 really stands out
- Posts: 5860
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: WA (Wet and Dry)
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"
- Posts: 18445
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 pm
- Name: Pasquale
- Location: Queens NYC
They all look the same.
- Mr. Tasseled Loafer
- Posts: 9280
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am
- Name: Jeff
Pat's a loon.
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 am
- Name: J
- Location: South East USA
That 1665 is beautiful. So where does one find such a great specimen if he wanted to pick one up?
Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?
- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 am
- Name: Bill
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Posts: 13842
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Thanks, guys. This one pretty much fell in my lap, although I'd been lusting after it ever since David first bought it. Matt was kind enough to give me the right of first refusal when he decided to let it go.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests