SQUALE TIMEPIECES

Watch review archives can be found here.
davidwhitford
Time Traveler

SQUALE TIMEPIECES

Post by davidwhitford » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:56 pm

:shock: Image

eBAY has several versions of the Squale 101 atmos ref. 2002A with helium valve. Have not made up my mind on this one. Several dials/cases are available. It is a limited edition of 101 items, exclusively produced bor Horus Snc Italy.

So since the original Squale 101 Atmos ref. 2002A was French, and this is from Italy - what do we call it? Could it be a Shark/Clone/Homage/Copycat or just a duplicate of the orginal?

It has an ETA SWISS caliber 2824.2 automatic and 3.5 mm thick sapphire glass with stainless steel case. Different combinations available with many different combinations available due to the large availability of dials and straps. Not a big fan of the offered straps. The watch comes with an official two year warranty. Limited edition of (guess what 101 timepieces) - makes sense I guess if it is a model 101 atmos ref. 2002A.

I have in my collections an orginal with a black dial and blue bezel, which I dearly love! If you check the Bay, be sure and go world wide on your search. The lume is a question mark on some of the dials.

Price point is pretty heavy though - EUR 1,049.00.

This review is more informative than an endorsement and I will let you make your own call on this one.

:scream: DIVE/DEEP DIVE GUAM
Dave@Guam

aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Name: J

Re: SQUALE TIMEPIECES

Post by aikiman44 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I like the orange one. And I'm not a believer in the limited edition thing.
They're pretty expensive, too. Let's see if the price drops with time.
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

Pasquale
Becky
Name: Pasquale

Re: SQUALE TIMEPIECES

Post by Pasquale » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

I also love the styling but not the
price
Pasquale

NSC