Our Nomos Photos from Baselworld 2018

Watch review archives can be found here.
TimelessLuxWatches
Name: Brett

Our Nomos Photos from Baselworld 2018

Post by TimelessLuxWatches » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:32 am

Our Nomos Photos from Baselworld 2018!

Check out our Nomos Baselworld pre-order page here to learn more about individual models.

These “Updates” (I can’t decide if that’s a great or a terrible name) are probably my favorite new Nomoses this year, given that I’m a boring traditionalist. I particularly like the Orion—the date just looks massive on this watch.

Of course, the Autobahn was all the talk for Nomos this year. It is, by far, the sportiest watch the brand has ever produced, and reception so far seems to be very positive. As you might expect, this isn’t your typical racing-themed watch. Instead, it’s done in Nomos’ charming, if eccentric, way. One thing you can’t accuse Nomos of, at least not anymore, is producing the same watch over and over again. They’ve proven that they’re willing to get outside of the Tangente/Tangomat/Ludwig/Orion minimalist dress watch box that they put themselves in for quite a long time.

These are the new “Petit Four” Tetras, expanding the color options even more. The Tetra seems to have become a canvas for Nomos to test out different palettes.

Last edited by TimelessLuxWatches on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.