Watch review archives can be found here.
- Posts: 2792
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm
- Name: Otis P. Driftwood
- Location: AZ
very hot and great write-up, RMM
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
- Name: chris
- Location: Florida
Great pictures and review.
- President Tranny
- Posts: 40353
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
- Name: HeadDIK
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm
- Name: Warren
Great review and great watch!
- Posts: 5860
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm
- Name: Nick
- Location: WA (Wet and Dry)
Good stuff. That is s great looking watch.
" The sunshine bores the daylights outta me......"
- Feedback Virtuoso
- Posts: 14819
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:13 pm
- Name: WDE
The more I wear it the more I appreciate the subtle/finer/smaller things that don't jump out at you at first but when you notice them, they are a pleasant surprise.
To be in England in the summertime, with my love, close to the edge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests