Round #2: Lume Showdown (MM > U1)

Watch review archives can be found here.
Axelay2003
Name: Gerard

Re: Round #2: Lume Showdown (MM > U1)

Post by Axelay2003 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:02 am

This is good. Thanks:
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.

BSears
The Grumpy Global Mod
Name: Mr. Dibs
Location: Big Blue Nation, Land of the Free-Home of the Brave

Post by BSears » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 pm

alexkemaris wrote:
BSears wrote:
matt.wu wrote:New guy resurrecting some threads, but at least they're pretty good ones. :)

That's a recurring theme with this thread. Chris started this thing in 2010. Resurrected in 2013, then again in 2014 where it remained amongst the ashes, only to have Alex bump it. A year and a half later.

Alex, exactly what were you searching for that landed you on this old ass thread? I ask because I'm curious how far down this was buried or if it was maybe a page 2 thread in the watch reviews sub forum.
Well friend, to be honest I'm not used to the way things are done in forums as this is the first real active forum I've joined.

I just had some free time on tapatalk and starting browsing all sections of the forum to catch up on what has been going on. I stumbled on this thread, read it, and decided "hey this could be good to keep as reference to dissuade me from buying a U1! Maybe I'll just post a comment!"
.... Unbeknownst to me, commenting on a dead thread actually sends it to the top of the news feeds! I only found that out a couple of days later when someone suggested to ban me for "bumping necro threads".

For that, I'm sorry for upsetting the whole of DWC and I'll make damn sure I read the date before venturing to comment about something. Sorry guys!

Here's a watch (from here's a potato reference):

Dude, don't sweat it. Just bustin chops here. Everybody gets shit for bumping old threads. I don't think anybody has been banned just for bumping old threads. Yet, anyway. :lol:
You give respect, you'll get respect - you just don't know your place.

andrema
Bean Counter Extraordinaire
Name: William Drayton, Jr.

Post by andrema » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Marchone wrote:Massdrop...really, MASSDROP....who the hell is this new guy? We should ban this guy for just bringing Massdrop up! Seriously dude, give the shilling a break, we don't want your crap here!
Come on Wayne, he seems like a nice guy! Give him a break!