Helson Tortuga...pic heavy review

Watch review archives can be found here.
UKWolfeman
Name: Mike W

Re: Helson Tortuga...pic heavy review

Post by UKWolfeman » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Always good to see reviews by others around the forums. Good read and nice Avatar. Thanks.

AguaTempus99X
Name: AL

Post by AguaTempus99X » Fri May 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Bravo !!!
Nice diver...great review.
Like the retro look of the Tortuga...the Turtle (with the ETA 2824-2) also has an interesting design and I just visited the website moments ago, it is also available with the orange and yellow dials.
Just for my own edification (I'm not too familiar with this brand) - - are the watches assembled in HK or China? Not to take away from the brand, but I'm sure, at these price points, the assembly points in Asia is more compelling to be competitive with other micro-brands.
"Time and tide wait for no man. A pompous and self-satisfied proverb, and was true for a billion years; but in our day of electric wires and water-ballast we turn it around: Man waits not for time nor tide."
~Mark Twain~

Axelay2003
Name: Gerard

Post by Axelay2003 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Solid review! Mesh is the bomb brotha.
It's a beautiful world! Gerald.

AranaWhite
Name: Cameron

Post by AranaWhite » Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 am

Excellent review! You can sell a product when You're sold on it, and You're definitely sold, You really covered the bases and the
photos are excellent; love the lume shot and the one that brings out the poppin' depth of the C3. Great choice of the numerals too,
they suit the style and give it some personally, individuality. You typed about snoozin'... ha, i finished thinking "The Snoot Review"
where do i subscribe.