Car Spotting

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 14611
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Car Spotting

Post by dukerules » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:48 am

Performance CUVs are getting to be a big deal. Aimed at the sports car guys who really, really need to haul more than a couple of bags of groceries.

Abmw
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Car Spotting

Post by Abmw » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:42 am

ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My balls was hot" - Derrick Lewis

User avatar
TLgdeL
Posts: 3306
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Name: Gee Deez
Location: MD

Re: Car Spotting

Post by TLgdeL » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:40 pm

Two from today's Advanced Auto run

Image

Image
Image Image

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11342
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Car Spotting

Post by CesarG » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm

Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:43 pm

TLgdeL wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:40 pm
Two from today's Advanced Auto run

Image
I would love a TD version of this car.

User avatar
jtbenson
Posts: 5618
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm
Name: jason
Location: middle west

Re: Car Spotting

Post by jtbenson » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:01 pm

was in vancouver last week on vacation, and if i had started taking pictures of all the amazing vehicles driving around and parked on the street, i would have had no time to do anything else.
literally lost count of the number of maclarens, ferraris, lambos, g-wagons, rover sports, etc. tooling around that city (didn't even mention porsche b/c the 911 is the accord/camry of that town and the macan/cayenne is the f150, seriously like every third car on the road was a p-car/suv).
crazy.
Image

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Car Spotting

Post by Selym » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:41 pm

jtbenson wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:01 pm
was in vancouver last week on vacation, and if i had started taking pictures of all the amazing vehicles driving around and parked on the street, i would have had no time to do anything else.
literally lost count of the number of maclarens, ferraris, lambos, g-wagons, rover sports, etc. tooling around that city (didn't even mention porsche b/c the 911 is the accord/camry of that town and the macan/cayenne is the f150, seriously like every third car on the road was a p-car/suv).
crazy.
Sounds like what the foreign college students that live in my neighborhood drive. :shrug:

I saw a nice A80 Supra while I was driving to work this morning, but I wasn't able to snap a pic. Then, I saw a J60 Land Cruiser on my way home. Both were spotted in the Willard St. Rotary (exit 8 off I-93) in Quincy, MA.

User avatar
TLgdeL
Posts: 3306
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Name: Gee Deez
Location: MD

Re: Car Spotting

Post by TLgdeL » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:17 pm

I see you. Paper tags and all

Image
Image Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm

In my hood
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8634
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Car Spotting

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:58 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm
In my hood
What the hell did that wanna be Skyline start life as?
The Hapa

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 pm

HapaHapa wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:58 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm
In my hood
What the hell did that wanna be Skyline start life as?
It is import from Japan. It is suppose to be a Skyline. He works with an import company here who brings them in all the time.

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 8634
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: Car Spotting

Post by HapaHapa » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:09 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 pm
HapaHapa wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:58 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 pm
In my hood
What the hell did that wanna be Skyline start life as?
It is import from Japan. It is suppose to be a Skyline. He works with an import company here who brings them in all the time.
Well that shows how much I know about what a real Skyline looks like!

User avatar
four20
Posts: 3301
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Name: erik
Location: NE of disorder

Re: Car Spotting

Post by four20 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 am

toxicavenger wrote:In my hood
RHD?

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk


User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 am

four20 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 am
toxicavenger wrote:In my hood
RHD?

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk
yep

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Car Spotting

Post by Selym » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:01 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 am
four20 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 am
toxicavenger wrote:In my hood
RHD?

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk
yep
I'm not wild about the looks, but by all reports, they're a blast to drive.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Selym wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:01 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 am
four20 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 am
toxicavenger wrote:In my hood
RHD?

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk
yep
I'm not wild about the looks, but by all reports, they're a blast to drive.
Today they look crude and outdated, but 30 years ago I thought they were beautiful.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 pm

sweet ass new viper and a buggy :thumbsup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JBZ
Mr. Tasseled Loafer
Posts: 10581
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am
Name: Jeff

Re: Car Spotting

Post by JBZ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:38 am

^^^Does anyone think that Amish dudes sit around and talk about stuff like the latest in buggy technology, classic buggies, the best horse to pull your buggy, etc., like car guys sit around and talk about cars?
Image

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11342
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Car Spotting

Post by CesarG » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:00 pm
racer.jpg
lol

User avatar
CesarG
Mexican
Posts: 11342
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Name: Cesar Gomez
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Car Spotting

Post by CesarG » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:03 am

Image

User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4300
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

Re: Car Spotting

Post by 93 Turbo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 am

Lambo SUV, just what you need for the great unwashed outback...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 14611
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Car Spotting

Post by dukerules » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 am

93 Turbo wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 am
Lambo SUV, just what you need for the great unwashed outback...
Hah. Saw one of these at the beach last week, but didn't take a pic. Looked pretty good, but I'm not sure what the point is if I'm being honest. A Macan S would fill the sporty CUV need for me very well and for a helluva lot less money.

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 2342
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Car Spotting

Post by Selym » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:35 am

dukerules wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:07 am
93 Turbo wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 am
Lambo SUV, just what you need for the great unwashed outback...
Hah. Saw one of these at the beach last week, but didn't take a pic. Looked pretty good, but I'm not sure what the point is if I'm being honest. A Macan S would fill the sporty CUV need for me very well and for a helluva lot less money.
The LM002 is the only Lambo SUV worth owning. :grin:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 45732
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Car Spotting

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:18 pm

saw a white/gold new lambo this morning but I wasn't fast enough to get a pic.

User avatar
CGSshorty
Admin
Posts: 32719
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Location: Boynton Beach, FL

Re: Car Spotting

Post by CGSshorty » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Image
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueSky and 7 guests