Any Mr Tony fans here..?

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
four20
Name: erik

Any Mr Tony fans here..?

Post by four20 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Brought my girlfriend down to DC this weekend for her birthday. My folks are putting their house on the market in a few weeks to move up to Maine to be closer to me and my kids, so this may be my last trip to the area with free lodging Image

She was super awesome to get up before dawn on her birthday so that we could have breakfast at chatterdc.com and watch Kornheiser record today's podcast. We had maybe the best and the worst seats in the house, as we could only see Tony thru the open window from the studio to the seating area. The breakfast was great and so was everyone in the studio ImageImageImage

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk

BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Name: Vladimir

Re: Any Mr Tony fans here..?

Post by BBK357 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Cool.
Years ago when I used to watch a lot of espn he was one of my favorites.
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

gwells
Name: Greg

Post by gwells » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:55 pm

i liked him a lot more when he wrote his column for the post and when PTI first started. i was a big fan of the column. PTI wore on me after a while. but back in the day, i was a big fan.

four20
Name: erik

Post by four20 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:18 am

gwells wrote:i liked him a lot more when he wrote his column for the post and when PTI first started. i was a big fan of the column. PTI wore on me after a while. but back in the day, i was a big fan.
I go back to before the days of The Bandwagon, myself. He was a fantastic writer

Sent from my Note8 using Tapatalk

unsub073
Name: chris

Post by unsub073 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:37 am

I love him. PTI is the only show I watch regularly on the network any more. Congrat's.

gwells
Name: Greg

Post by gwells » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am

four20 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:18 am
gwells wrote:i liked him a lot more when he wrote his column for the post and when PTI first started. i was a big fan of the column. PTI wore on me after a while. but back in the day, i was a big fan.
I go back to before the days of The Bandwagon, myself. He was a fantastic writer
yup, me too. i think after PTI really got going, he began to buy into his own shtick a little too much. i listened to his original radio show and enjoyed it, but later incarnations not as much.