New wheels

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bradystraps
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 am
Name: Todd

New wheels

Post by Bradystraps » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:31 pm

2015 335i X-drive M sport package, Loaded. It has CPO and Maintenance through September 2020, no mileage cap. I am over the moon. :grin:



Image

Image

Image
Image


User avatar
Panerai7
Posts: 14571
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 pm
Name: Art
Location: North Carolina

Re: New wheels

Post by Panerai7 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:36 pm

Congrats!

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 30938
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: New wheels

Post by hoppyjr » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Nice

User avatar
Joeprez
Wants to see pics of your wife
Posts: 10380
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am
Name: Joe
Location: Puerto Rico

Re: New wheels

Post by Joeprez » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Congrats, very nice!
Image

Image

Omega / Rolex / Sinn / Oris / Seiko / Citizen / G Shock

R_Ongjoco
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am
Name: Ron
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: New wheels

Post by R_Ongjoco » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Image

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 7150
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: New wheels

Post by HapaHapa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Great choice
The Hapa

User avatar
Seppia
Posts: 4467
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:06 pm
Name: Andrea
Location: Italia

Re: New wheels

Post by Seppia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 am

That’s a cool car.
I should be getting the wagon 330 xdrive in the same color in a few weeks through my new employer.
Can’t wait

User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 13923
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: New wheels

Post by dukerules » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:24 am

Nice ride!

User avatar
dnslater
Posts: 5437
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: New wheels

Post by dnslater » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:37 am

Seppia wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 am
That’s a cool car.
I should be getting the wagon 330 xdrive in the same color in a few weeks through my new employer.
Can’t wait
Sounds perfect.

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 14246
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: New wheels

Post by JDC222 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am

HapaHapa wrote:Great choice
+1
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
Bradystraps
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 am
Name: Todd

Re: New wheels

Post by Bradystraps » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 am

Thanks, all. Now the modding/tuning begins!
Image


User avatar
dnslater
Posts: 5437
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Name: Nick
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: New wheels

Post by dnslater » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:47 am

Bradystraps wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 am
Thanks, all. Now the modding/tuning begins!
Just be careful if you value your warranty. Aftermarket parts such as intakes, etc... will be red flags and they will look for a Tune. Tunes can be easily detected but Burger Motorsports and a few others makes plug-in tunes that can be removed with little to no trace when you take your car in.

Of course technically if something fails, BMW would have to prove that it was caused by the aftermarket parts/tune, but this gets tricky for you. If you do go down this road, plan to change oil and other consumables more frequently.

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10116
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: New wheels

Post by deepcdvr » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:09 am

Score!! Congrats brother
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 7248
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: Dr Jay
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: New wheels

Post by aikiman44 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 am

Great car, congratulations!
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

User avatar
Bradystraps
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 am
Name: Todd

Re: New wheels

Post by Bradystraps » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:57 am

dnslater wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:47 am
Bradystraps wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:31 am
Thanks, all. Now the modding/tuning begins!
Just be careful if you value your warranty. Aftermarket parts such as intakes, etc... will be red flags and they will look for a Tune. Tunes can be easily detected but Burger Motorsports and a few others makes plug-in tunes that can be removed with little to no trace when you take your car in.

Of course technically if something fails, BMW would have to prove that it was caused by the aftermarket parts/tune, but this gets tricky for you. If you do go down this road, plan to change oil and other consumables more frequently.


Ohhh yes, I know.
I am leaning M Performance stuff (Exhaust and Peformance Kit) for now until my CPO/Maint. plans expire as these won't alter any of my service. I could flash back to OEM with BM3 but even that is a bit of a hassle and with my crazy schedule, I'd hate to forget and get caught.
Image


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kempoman and 1 guest