Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:26 pm

My youngest daughter and I spent the morning amongst car lovers, at Whytecliff Park...then on to lunch and a walk about.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 9920
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by deepcdvr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Very cool! Looks like you two ha a great day

That Avanti is smokin’ ;)
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
Captdave
Posts: 2723
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm
Name: Dave
Location: To be determined

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by Captdave » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Happy Fathers Day Dave! Looks like a great day with your daughter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:00 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:19 pm
Very cool! Looks like you two ha a great day

That Avanti is smokin’ ;)
That Avanti is a beast!! It's my VW buddy Geoff's brother, Laurie Peterson who built it. It's got an LS3 engine with Procharger..750HP :headbang:
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Captdave wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:22 pm
Happy Fathers Day Dave! Looks like a great day with your daughter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dave, we had a fun day... :thumbsup:
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
Seth
Guy who shoots guns
Posts: 6933
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Location: Statesboro, GA

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by Seth » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Very cool. I washed my fleet.
You can't polish a turd.... But you can roll it in glitter.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41120
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Damn some dope rides Dave! That Avanti is tits

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by JDC222 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Seth wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm
Very cool. I washed my fleet.
That's my "therapy"... :thumbsup:
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

unsub073
Posts: 1945
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by unsub073 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 am

Awesome pictures as usual. What is that blue car with the gullwing doors?

unsub073
Posts: 1945
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by unsub073 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 am

Awesome pictures as usual. What is that blue car with the gull-wing doors?

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13954
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by JDC222 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 am

unsub073 wrote:Awesome pictures as usual. What is that blue car with the gullwing doors?
I’m not sure! There was no branding on it, other than some Japanese stickers. It was tiny!! The owner wasn’t around for me to ask and questions....
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by Selym » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm

JDC222 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 am
unsub073 wrote:Awesome pictures as usual. What is that blue car with the gullwing doors?
I’m not sure! There was no branding on it, other than some Japanese stickers. It was tiny!! The owner wasn’t around for me to ask and questions....
Autocam AZ-1

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 7198
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: Dr Jay
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by aikiman44 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Nice!
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

unsub073
Posts: 1945
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
Name: chris
Location: Florida

Re: Father’s Day Carbs & Coffee

Post by unsub073 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 am

Selym wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm
JDC222 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 am
unsub073 wrote:Awesome pictures as usual. What is that blue car with the gullwing doors?
I’m not sure! There was no branding on it, other than some Japanese stickers. It was tiny!! The owner wasn’t around for me to ask and questions....
Autocam AZ-1

Thanks. I had no idea what that was.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests