The Last Post

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
User avatar
jimyritz
Masshole
Posts: 22319
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
Name: Mike
Location: Boston

The Last Post

Post by jimyritz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 am

Any watching The Last Post on Amazon Prime................

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5133742/


Pretty cool story about the British outpost in Yemen............

Check it out...

User avatar
HapaHapa
Posts: 6927
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm
Name: Eric
Location: Redondo Beach, CA

Re: The Last Post

Post by HapaHapa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:03 am

jimyritz wrote:Any watching The Last Post on Amazon Prime................

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5133742/


Pretty cool story about the British outpost in Yemen............

Check it out...
It's on my list. Thank you.
The Hapa

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13765
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: The Last Post

Post by JDC222 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:49 pm

I've really enjoyed the first 6 episodes...
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
jimyritz
Masshole
Posts: 22319
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 am
Name: Mike
Location: Boston

Re: The Last Post

Post by jimyritz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:13 am

I wonder if they will have a second season. Overall, nicely done.

User avatar
james80
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Name: James
Location: A Brit lost in the Caribbean

Re: The Last Post

Post by james80 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:54 pm

It’s on my list for sure. I’m especially interested because my Grandad was in Aden with the Royal Signals from early 1966 until the end.

User avatar
Grahamcombat
Posts: 3937
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm
Name: Graham

Re: The Last Post

Post by Grahamcombat » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

On episode 6 now. Really like it. Apparently things haven’t changed much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13765
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: The Last Post

Post by JDC222 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm

I need one of those 65’ Land Rover Series!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
Heuerville
Posts: 4638
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
Name: Stewart
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: The Last Post

Post by Heuerville » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:57 pm

JDC222 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm
I need one of those 65’ Land Rover Series!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should have bought one when you were over here, broken it down into parts, and had it shipped back :mrgreen: .
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

User avatar
JDC222
Demander of Intro Threads
Posts: 13765
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Name: Dave
Location: Canada

Re: The Last Post

Post by JDC222 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Heuerville wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:57 pm
JDC222 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm
I need one of those 65’ Land Rover Series!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should have bought one when you were over here, broken it down into parts, and had it shipped back :mrgreen: .
Would prob be cheaper!
Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody that you meet.

User avatar
Heuerville
Posts: 4638
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am
Name: Stewart
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: The Last Post

Post by Heuerville » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:57 pm

JDC222 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm
Heuerville wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:57 pm
JDC222 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:56 pm
I need one of those 65’ Land Rover Series!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should have bought one when you were over here, broken it down into parts, and had it shipped back :mrgreen: .
Would prob be cheaper!
Yeah.. I knew someone who moved to Canada, he shipped his beloved car there.. it cost him a silly amount of money in fees. That was 10+ years back, not sure if it's the same now?
Stewart - Heuerville & Heuerville Straps
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/heuerville-straps/
"SOB get me a drink"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests