New family car

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
User avatar
kfalk
Old Chub
Posts: 11135
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
Name: Kelly

Re: New family car

Post by kfalk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
Image

User avatar
Chocodove
Posts: 5399
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Name: Todd
Location: NJ/NY

Re: New family car

Post by Chocodove » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm

kfalk wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm
Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
I'm sure that's not the only ride Terry was offering :gayumbrella:
- Todd

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Chocodove wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:54 pm
kfalk wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm
Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
I'm sure that's not the only ride Terry was offering :gayumbrella:
It wasn't, but Kelly was already "stuffed" :gayumbrella:
Pics before I met up with Kelly
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
kfalk
Old Chub
Posts: 11135
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
Name: Kelly

Re: New family car

Post by kfalk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Terry asked me if I wanted to drive it, but the only stipulation being while sitting on his lap.
Image

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 30708
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: New family car

Post by hoppyjr » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:02 pm

kfalk wrote:Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
You got in the car with him? Did your parents not teach you about stranger danger?!?!

User avatar
mattcantwin
mattcreatestonsofwatchrelateddrama
Posts: 13452
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: New family car

Post by mattcantwin » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:58 am

That looks great, congrats. :cheers:
Image

User avatar
kfalk
Old Chub
Posts: 11135
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 am
Name: Kelly

Re: New family car

Post by kfalk » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:02 pm
kfalk wrote:Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
You got in the car with him? Did your parents not teach you about stranger danger?!?!
Well he did have a bag of candy in his lap. :gayumbrella:
Image

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: New family car

Post by Selym » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Did he touch you where your bathing suit covers?

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 30708
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: New family car

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm

kfalk wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:02 pm
kfalk wrote:Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
You got in the car with him? Did your parents not teach you about stranger danger?!?!
Well he did have a bag of candy in his lap. :gayumbrella:
Toxic candy no doubt.

User avatar
i29alpha
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:29 pm
Name: Hugh
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by i29alpha » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:10 pm

I just got to check it out yesterday evening. It’s big and white.

The car he picked me up in was alright.

User avatar
amckiwi
Posts: 1373
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm
Name: Stu

Re: New family car

Post by amckiwi » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:08 pm

kfalk wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm
Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
Front seat next time maybe

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:03 pm

hoppyjr wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm
kfalk wrote:
hoppyjr wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:02 pm
kfalk wrote:Got a ride in T-boner’s “family” car today and it hauls ass.

Great looking too.
You got in the car with him? Did your parents not teach you about stranger danger?!?!
Well he did have a bag of candy in his lap. :gayumbrella:
Toxic candy no doubt.
Only they best for k-dong! :thumbsup:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:04 pm

i29alpha wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:10 pm
I just got to check it out yesterday evening. It’s big and white.

The car he picked me up in was alright.
:clap: :gayumbrella:

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.

User avatar
hoppyjr
HJ
Posts: 30708
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Name: Hoppy
Location: Washington State

Re: New family car

Post by hoppyjr » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:29 pm

toxicavenger wrote:We got some snow this weekend and I added two fat tranny hookers in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
Kind of a multi-use payload for you :gayumbrella:

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: New family car

Post by Selym » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
What kind of tires are you running?

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
What kind of tires are you running?
Continental Pro Contact

User avatar
Selym
Posts: 1531
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 pm
Name: Myles
Location: Massive Two Shits

Re: New family car

Post by Selym » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm

toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:58 pm
Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
What kind of tires are you running?
Continental Pro Contact
I'm running Continental ExtremeContact™ DWS06 on my G37x (all-wheel drive). For an all-season tire, they're surprisingly good in snow. That said, I'd rather run aggressive winter tires, but that's not in the cards for me right now.

User avatar
deepcdvr
Flipper Extraordinaire
Posts: 10027
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Name: Paul

Re: New family car

Post by deepcdvr » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 pm

I have a friend who owns that exact model. He’s owned a few very nice cars and said this blows them all away. I won’t mention the other brands so as not to start a war here, but let’s just say most would be surprised ;)

I thought everyone already knew how great these cars were, but looking at some of the posts, I guess it’s still a secret..

Huge congrats!
VR/
Paul

NEVER SETTLE!

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:58 pm
Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
What kind of tires are you running?
Continental Pro Contact
I'm running Continental ExtremeContact™ DWS06 on my G37x (all-wheel drive). For an all-season tire, they're surprisingly good in snow. That said, I'd rather run aggressive winter tires, but that's not in the cards for me right now.
I will get more aggressive tires for next winter. But our winter has been super mild

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:28 pm

deepcdvr wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 pm
I have a friend who owns that exact model. He’s owned a few very nice cars and said this blows them all away. I won’t mention the other brands so as not to start a war here, but let’s just say most would be surprised ;)

I thought everyone already knew how great these cars were, but looking at some of the posts, I guess it’s still a secret..

Huge congrats!
I have heard the same thing over the last few years. So that is why we went this route. :mrgreen:

User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4076
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

Re: New family car

Post by 93 Turbo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 am

Very belated congrats mate, you still have a Saab in the stable? Still got ours, Kim just got a new company car so I'm driving the old 93t. Still a great car and I keep it well serviced and cleaned so it looks pretty good for a 10 years old car.
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 41369
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: New family car

Post by toxicavenger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

93 Turbo wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 am
Very belated congrats mate, you still have a Saab in the stable? Still got ours, Kim just got a new company car so I'm driving the old 93t. Still a great car and I keep it well serviced and cleaned so it looks pretty good for a 10 years old car.
I still drive my Saab wagon and we still have our wife's old sedan. I haven't sold it yet, and I hate too since we kept the maintenance up to do date on it.

User avatar
93 Turbo
Posts: 4076
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Name: Jules
Location: Oz

Re: New family car

Post by 93 Turbo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:56 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm
93 Turbo wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:58 am
Very belated congrats mate, you still have a Saab in the stable? Still got ours, Kim just got a new company car so I'm driving the old 93t. Still a great car and I keep it well serviced and cleaned so it looks pretty good for a 10 years old car.
I still drive my Saab wagon and we still have our wife's old sedan. I haven't sold it yet, and I hate too since we kept the maintenance up to do date on it.
Yeah know that feeling Terry, our 93 is in great condition like I said for it's age, and it lives outside. I recently replaced the shark fin antenna. J
Strength is = 2 or > than "tipping over a so- called smart car plastered in “Coexist” bumper stickers".

Pat McNamara.

User avatar
streetracer101
Posts: 8237
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Name: Mr Shackleford

Re: New family car

Post by streetracer101 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:39 am

toxicavenger wrote:
Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:58 pm
Selym wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm
toxicavenger wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm
We got some snow this weekend and I added 100lbs of sandbags in the trunk. It helped out tremendously.
What kind of tires are you running?
Continental Pro Contact
I'm running Continental ExtremeContactImage DWS06 on my G37x (all-wheel drive). For an all-season tire, they're surprisingly good in snow. That said, I'd rather run aggressive winter tires, but that's not in the cards for me right now.
I will get more aggressive tires for next winter. But our winter has been super mild
FYI - discount tire has the President's Day sale going on right now. I just snagged some new wheels/AT tires for the wife's 4Runner and was happy with the price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests