Volvo C30 and other possible cars for ezcheese

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Name: HeadDIK

Re: Volvo C30 and other possible cars for ezcheese

Post by toxicavenger » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:36 am

Derek, here is my .02 on MB's. First if you are thinking about any of there diesels make sure it is turbo charged and test drive one first. Because the ones that aren't turbo are super slow and the ones that are turbocharged aren't to fast by any means. They are super reliable but they will dust out a neighborhood when accelerating. :o If it was me and I just wanted to get a sporty around town car then look at the 190E 2.6 (perferbly the sportline edition). Not the 2.3 only the 2.6. Now for the E-classes I would pimp the E320 with is a super reliable car and rides really good. It isn't uncommon to see one of these with over 200k on it. Now I wouldn't touch the S420 since the mpg suck on them and they need constant maintance. So all in all check out anything from a 80' MB to a 00' model. And stay away from the S-classes unless you have the money to mantain them. Good luck and it isn't uncommon to find someone who has owned the same MB for 15 years.

dshap
Favorite shirt size: Schmedium.
Name: David

Post by dshap » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:30 am

ezcheese wrote:1997 S420 with 213,000 for 3,900.

http://www.impexautosales.com/newanduse ... Class.aspx

"ANY BENZ PROFESSIONAL WILL TELL YOU: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MERCEDES EVER BUILT. VERY CLEAN AND VERY DEPENDABLE! RUNS LIKE NEW! FEATURES BULLET PROOF GLASS AND SUCTION DOORS! FULLY LOADED!"

Is that a feature you're looking for?
-David

CGSshorty
Admin

Post by CGSshorty » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:34 am

Derek, since you are clearly obsessed with the Cullens, maybe you and Riley Bear would feel safe in one of these MBs:
http://news.carjunky.com/twilight-cars- ... h653.shtml
"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever."
David St. Hubbins

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur
Name: Derek

Post by ezcheese » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:00 am

CGSshorty wrote:Derek, since you are clearly obsessed with the Cullens, maybe you and Riley Bear would feel safe in one of these MBs:
http://news.carjunky.com/twilight-cars- ... h653.shtml
:scream:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur

Post by ezcheese » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:00 am

toxicavenger wrote:Derek, here is my .02 on MB's. First if you are thinking about any of there diesels make sure it is turbo charged and test drive one first. Because the ones that aren't turbo are super slow and the ones that are turbocharged aren't to fast by any means. They are super reliable but they will dust out a neighborhood when accelerating. :o If it was me and I just wanted to get a sporty around town car then look at the 190E 2.6 (perferbly the sportline edition). Not the 2.3 only the 2.6. Now for the E-classes I would pimp the E320 with is a super reliable car and rides really good. It isn't uncommon to see one of these with over 200k on it. Now I wouldn't touch the S420 since the mpg suck on them and they need constant maintance. So all in all check out anything from a 80' MB to a 00' model. And stay away from the S-classes unless you have the money to mantain them. Good luck and it isn't uncommon to find someone who has owned the same MB for 15 years.
Cool, thanks for the insight. I don't know shit about Mercs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ezcheese
Cheese Connoisseur

Post by ezcheese » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 am

dshap wrote:

"ANY BENZ PROFESSIONAL WILL TELL YOU: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MERCEDES EVER BUILT. VERY CLEAN AND VERY DEPENDABLE! RUNS LIKE NEW! FEATURES BULLET PROOF GLASS AND SUCTION DOORS! FULLY LOADED!"

:roll: You can never be too careful. :shifty:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dshap
Favorite shirt size: Schmedium.
Name: David

Post by dshap » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 am

ezcheese wrote:
dshap wrote:

Watch forum ownership is a dangerous business. One minute you make a crack about a competitors fake PO, the next they're coming after you guns blazing.

:roll: You can never be too careful. :shifty:
-David

Rick-Holland

Post by Rick-Holland » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 am

very cool car we were thinking about one too but bought the opel astra ..... i will get it in october ;-)
19 inch, leather, xenon :love: