The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
Post Reply
AtomicTom
Nuclear Personality!!!!
Posts: 9848
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am
Name: Tom

The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by AtomicTom » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:52 am

Did you guys know there was a Peanuts movie being made?

Thought Peanuts fans would get a kick out of this. The movie looks to be coming
out this November. Here's a look guys... :)


User avatar
r.palace
Posts: 7054
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Location: Tray-O-Five

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by r.palace » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 am

Haha nice find Tom! Didn't know this was coming out. Hopefully it's not dumbed down to appeal to this generation of young movie goers
ImageImage
Many will register, few will last :htfu:

User avatar
Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Posts: 10254
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Name: Michael

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by Sidheguitarist » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:21 am

This will either be completely awesome, or the final destruction of my childhood. I'll have to find out for myself on or around Nov 6th.
:thumbsup:

User avatar
aikiman44
Tiki Extraordinaire
Posts: 7856
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am
Name: J

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by aikiman44 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:43 am

Hey, the Charlie Brown TV Specials work for me.
"We'd better synchronize our watches."

User avatar
Sidheguitarist
Man of many calibers.
Posts: 10254
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Name: Michael

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by Sidheguitarist » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:46 am

We still watch the thanksgiving, halloween and Christmas specials more years than not chez sidheguitar.

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 25179
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by BBK357 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:11 pm

My kids love all the old peanut Holliday shows
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
Safetystop
Diving (muff) is not a team sport.
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Name: Dr. Eaton Beaver
Location: Here

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by Safetystop » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:43 pm

This is the Peanuts movie I'm waiting for...
Image

User avatar
dukerules
Posts: 14343
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by dukerules » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Sidheguitarist wrote:This will either be completely awesome, or the final destruction of my childhood. I'll have to find out for myself on or around Nov 6th.
:thumbsup:
This.

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by lilhoody » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Safetystop wrote:This is the Peanuts movie I'm waiting for...
Image
Awesome!
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 16183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by JP Chestnut » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 pm

I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 25179
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by BBK357 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:41 pm

JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.

Wtf is wrong with you?!
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
ZASKAR36
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm
Name: Corey

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by ZASKAR36 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Hah...just came back from watching the Avengers on Wed with the wife and kids. There was a big stand display for people to take pictures in the lobby. My kids took pics with that movie stand and the new Minions movie stand.
Image

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44563
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by toxicavenger » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:45 pm

i can't wait to see the "nutz"

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 16183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by JP Chestnut » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:46 pm

BBK357 wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.

Wtf is wrong with you?!
I guess I was born without a sense of humor, but watching that stupid Charlie endlessly kick the ball without realizing she's going to move it was too much for my five year old self to take. I always wanted him to rip it out of her hands and shove it somewhere unpleasant.

I also hate skooby doo.

User avatar
marchone
Capt. Obvious
Posts: 14835
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 am
Name: Wayne
Location: NYC

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by marchone » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm

+1
only accurate watches are interesting

User avatar
BBK357
Ban Jacobs
Posts: 25179
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Name: Vladimir Makarov
Location: Ohio

The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by BBK357 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 pm

JP Chestnut wrote:
BBK357 wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.

Wtf is wrong with you?!
I guess I was born without a sense of humor, but watching that stupid Charlie endlessly kick the ball without realizing she's going to move it was too much for my five year old self to take. I always wanted him to rip it out of her hands and shove it somewhere unpleasant.

I also hate skooby doo.

Wow that's nuts. The holiday shows are a staple at my household and when at home as a kid. My mom had peanut books that were like extended comics that I found from when she was a kid in the 70's and I still have them.

And you hate Scooby!?!?
Ahhhh man.....
DEATH FROM ABOVE
:ak:

User avatar
lilhoody
Black Darin
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm
Name: BD
Location: Phoenix

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by lilhoody » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:27 pm

JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.
Serial Killer.
"Men are ruled by toys"
Napoleon Bonaparte

User avatar
59yukon01
1.21 gigawatts?!
Posts: 7823
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 am
Name: David
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by 59yukon01 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 pm

They are classics, but I will say the comics in the daily paper, which I know are continuous reruns, need to go. Give me Dilbert, or Calvin and Hobbs any day.

User avatar
JP Chestnut
Posts: 16183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am
Name: Jacob
Location: Ithaca, NY USA

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by JP Chestnut » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:06 pm

lilhoody wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.
Serial Killer.
I'm too good looking for that. All those dudes look like ass.

User avatar
toxicavenger
President Tranny
Posts: 44563
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am
Name: HeadDIK
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: The Peanuts Movie coming soon

Post by toxicavenger » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:18 pm

BBK357 wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:
BBK357 wrote:
JP Chestnut wrote:I have always hated the peanuts shows. I didn't realize people actually liked them.

Wtf is wrong with you?!
I guess I was born without a sense of humor, but watching that stupid Charlie endlessly kick the ball without realizing she's going to move it was too much for my five year old self to take. I always wanted him to rip it out of her hands and shove it somewhere unpleasant.

I also hate skooby doo.

Wow that's nuts. The holiday shows are a staple at my household and when at home as a kid. My mom had peanut books that were like extended comics that I found from when she was a kid in the 70's and I still have them.

And you hate Scooby!?!?
Ahhhh man.....
They were the staple in our home also during the holidays and we do the same now with our daughter.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests