Im Fine.......

Discuss your favorite music, TV shows & movies, cars and sports here.
polaco23
Actually chooses to live in Detroit
Name: Dominik

Im Fine.......

Post by polaco23 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Vat Da Hell, Ole ?
Ole's car was hit by a truck in an accident. In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Ole.
'Didn't you say, sir, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine, ?' asked the lawyer.

Ole responded, 'Vell, I'll tell you vat happened. I had yust loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into da.....'

'I didn't ask for any details', the lawyer interrupted. 'Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of
the accident, 'I'm fine'?

Ole said, 'Vell, I had yust got Bessie into da trailer and I vas driving down da road... ..

The lawyer interrupted again and said, 'Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident,
this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he
is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Ole's answer and said to the lawyer, 'I'd like to hear what he has to
say about his favorite mule, Bessie'.

Ole thanked the Judge and proceeded. 'Vell, as I vas saying, I had yust loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into da
trailer and vas driving her down da highvay ven dis huge semi-truck and trailer ran da stop sign and smacked
my truck right in da side. I vas trown into one ditch and Bessie vas trown into da other. I vas hurting real bad and didn't vant to move. However, I could hear Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape yust by
her groans'. 'Shortly after da accident da Highway Patrolman, he came to da scene.. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he vent over to her'..

'After he looked at her and saw her fatal condition he took out his gun and shot her right 'tween da eyes.

Den da Patrolman, he came across da road, gun still smoking, looked at me and said, 'How are you feeling?'

'Now vat da hell vould YOU say?
:lol:

Diaboliq
Strap Maker Extraordinaire
Name: Joe

Re: Im Fine.......

Post by Diaboliq » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 pm

LOVE IT! :lol:
Click:

Rambam
DWC Tribal Council
Name: Barney Gumble

Post by Rambam » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

:roll:
Ole is a smart guy :mrgreen:
Honey Badger FTW!!!

cali kid
Unabomber impersonator
Name: Trevor

Post by cali kid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:11 pm

:roll:
Image Image Image
Trevor

Pasquale
Becky
Name: Pasquale

Post by Pasquale » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:20 pm

LMAOOO :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pasquale

NSC

gristler
Stealth Baller

Post by gristler » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm

good one..... :roll:

Here is one that you all might like,

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?' 'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!
====================================================
Image Image